Servings - 3
|Round grain rice||100 g|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
1. Measure out the specified amount of water and milk, pour into the pan and put on the fire, salt.
2. While the water is boiling with milk, we begin to prepare rice. To do this, it should be thoroughly rinsed. The most convenient way is to pour the rice into a deep container, pour cold water over it, mix and drain the cloudy water. Repeat until water is clear. You can also use a sieve and wash the grits under running water.
3. Wash washed rice in a saucepan and stir. After boiling, simmer gently for 10 minutes. During this time, the croup should absorb all the liquid.
4. In the finished porridge put a piece of butter and mix. Let the porridge brew and cool slightly.
5. While the porridge is cooling down, pour the raisins with warm water for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse it under running water. At this stage, you can turn on the oven so that it is heated.
6. Beat eggs with sugar with a mixer.
7. Combine beaten eggs with cooled rice porridge, raisins and vanilla. All mix thoroughly until smooth.
8. Grease the baking mold with butter. To make the ready casserole easier to remove from the mold, a little semolina is poured over the butter over the butter.
9. The resulting mass is transferred to the prepared form and sent to the oven on 30-40 minutes before a golden brown crust.
10. Cooked casserole layered on plates. Serve with jam or jelly.