Autumn is the season for pumpkin dishes. On the basis of this fruit is prepared a huge variety of different dishes. You can cook salads, soups, main dishes, desserts, cereals, or just bake it with sugar in the oven. There are also a huge number of recipes for baking using pumpkin. It can be cakes, pancakes, casseroles, cheesecakes, puddings, bread and other works of culinary art. For different types of baking there are different types of dough - butter, puff or shortbread. The filling can also be different - from a simple grated pumpkin to an individual combination of this autumn vegetable with various types of fruits or vegetables (for example, with apples). In addition, some recipes offer simple and tasty mixing options. gourd with soft cheese for cheesecakes, low-fat sour cream or cream.
Классический American Pumpkin Pie quite difficult to prepare, so in this case we will use a simple recipe. At the same time, the taste sensations will not change - you will like this pumpkin pie! To cook simple but tasty pie pumpkin for this recipe, we will need:
|Green apple||1 piece.|
|Baking powder||1 tbsp.|
Phased cooking pumpkin pie according to the recipe:
1. Peel the pumpkin and peel the seeds, rub through a medium grater, put in a separate bowl. If the pumpkin is very juicy, squeeze out the extra juice from it;
2. One apple is also washed, peeled (can be used with the skin), rubbed on a coarse grater. If the apple is too juicy, squeeze out excess liquid;
3. Butter should be put in advance in a deep bowl, put on the table so that it is slightly melted. Then you need to grind it with sugar until smooth;
4. Drive eggs into this mass and thoroughly stir with a whisk or fork until the mixture is completely homogeneous;
5. The basis for the test you need to add an apple, which was previously rubbed on a grater, then mix thoroughly;
6. Next add the grated pumpkin. Stir so that the fruit and vegetables form a homogeneous mass with a blank for the dough. Do not forget to add vanillin at this stage - this will add flavor to the dough;
7. Mix in advance prepared flour with a baking powder and add to the liquid part of the mixture, be sure to mix thoroughly, achieve maximum uniformity and uniformity. If you wish, you can add a little cinnamon, cardamom or nutmeg;
8. You can bake the cake in silicone, detachable or disposable form of foil. You can also use a large frying pan (without plastic handles!). I used a cast-iron skillet: I laid out the foil on the bottom, then I put the dough out and sprinkled some cinnamon on top. If you use a silicone form, it is better to take it wide, but low, be sure to lubricate with oil. When using a detachable form, it is necessary not only to grease, but also to sprinkle with flour, before spreading the mixture.
For a disposable foil form, nothing is needed - just pour the dough into it and put it in the oven. It is recommended to turn on the oven before it has time to pick up the temperature. Put the cake in it (the temperature should be about 180 degrees), leave to bake for at least 45 minutes (in a cast-iron skillet 1 took 10 minutes an hour) until the top turns golden;
9. Check the degree of readiness of the cake, best of all, with an ordinary toothpick - poke it, pull it out, then see: if the toothpick is wet, then the cake is not ready yet. It may be wet near the bottom - because of the pumpkin and apples, it's not scary. We take the cake onto a dish, remove the mold or foil and cover it almost immediately, so that it does not become hard;
10. Serve to the table is recommended immediately. The aroma of cinnamon pumpkin will lure all your family into the kitchen.
The pumpkin pie recipe came to us from America - there it is an essential attribute of the festive table for Thanksgiving Day (just like in Russia it’s common to cook Olivier salad for the New Year). Pumpkin pie recipes are very many. With the onset of autumn, a large variety of pumpkins of different varieties and sizes appear in stores, and when combined with the smell of spices (cinnamon, ginger, cloves) and the general feeling of autumn (yellowing leaves and filling the surrounding world with Halloween attributes), you want to create something tasty and fragrant. For this ideal pumpkin pie.
Not everyone appreciates pumpkin, although the taste and benefits of this vegetable are completely undeniable. However, everyone can appreciate the beauty of pumpkin pie - it's just an amazing combination of color and smell. Especially fans of pumpkin porridge will appreciate. You can also cook this dish in a slow cooker, a recipe here.
Prepare such a simple and delicious pumpkin pie for this recipe only once - and your home will wait for a new portion, and all friends ask to share a wonderful recipe! It is perfect for quick preparation, not taking up a lot of time and space from a housewife, and perfectly complements any holiday table!