As is known, vegetable soups are inexhaustible sources of vitamins, minerals, micro and macronutrients, useful and nutrients. Therefore, they must be present in the diet of every person, especially children. To avoid monotony in the diet, you can replace the usual soup with a more advanced version, namely cream soup, which can be prepared from healthy, sweet and tasty pumpkin.
There are many recipes for pumpkin cream soup. They can be found on the Internet, in cookbooks and magazines. However, if it is wrong to choose a recipe, a person’s opinion on such a culinary masterpiece may be spoiled. Therefore, before preparing this dish, you need to find a proven reliable recipe, prepare high-quality and fresh products.
As for the pumpkin (more here), then it belongs to seasonal vegetables, but can be stored for a long time. Therefore, you can cook a variety of dishes based on this product throughout the autumn and winter. Cream of pumpkin soup is not just a first course, it is a culinary masterpiece and real bliss that can be prepared with your own hands using a recipe that has been proven over the years.
The advantages of this soup
- ease and speed of preparation;
- accessible and understandable recipe;
- huge benefits to the human body;
- quickly absorbed and digested;
A similar recipe applies to European cuisine. In Europe, people more often prefer dishes in shabby form. It is believed that such soups are lighter and more useful. According to the recipe, for the preparation you will need the following ingredients.
|Pumpkin||about two kilograms|
|Cream||two hundred grams|
|Salt, pepper, spices||to your own taste|
|Basil, greens, soy sauce||for decoration and serving|
Calorie content in one hundred grams of the finished dish is about sixty-five kilocalories.
Cooking dishes for a special recipe includes the following steps:
1) Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Choose the most juicy, ripe and sweet pumpkin. Peel the carrots, potatoes and pumpkin. Measure out the right amount of cream.
2) Next, take the pumpkin, peeled from the skin, cut it in half and carefully peel off all unnecessary viscera, namely fibers and seeds. Rinse under running water and towel dry.
3) Next, proceed to cutting vegetables: potatoes and carrots - slices, pumpkin - medium cubes. Put the vegetables in the prepared pan.
4) Fill the vegetables with water and boil until tender. Then you need to use a blender, with which you need to chop the vegetables until smooth.
5) Gradually add the vegetable broth. Pay attention: the broth is poured in parts, after which the mass is thoroughly stirred to avoid the formation of unnecessary lumps.
6) As a result, you should have a puree that will have a bright orange color and an incredibly delicious flavor. Now you need to pour in two hundred milliliters of cream (choose the fat content to your own taste), add pepper and salt, basil.
7) Cook over low heat for seven minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent the dish from burning. At this time, the aroma of the soup will spread throughout the house, and your household will start asking to try your culinary invention.
8) Before serving, pour in portions, decorate with soy sauce, cream and greens. You can serve together with bread crackers.
Take advantage of the proposed recipe and treat your favorite household like pumpkin delicacy. This cream soup will turn out to be fragrant, nutritious, balanced, dietary and very light for the stomach, as well as incredibly tasty.
If desired, you can fry a few pieces of bacon and put in a plate. This will add a special savory flavor to the dish. Also, in some recipes, they offer to boil chicken breast, grind it in a blender and add to the cream soup. Thus, pumpkin soup will become more satisfying, but it will remain light, tender and airy.
In addition to the divine taste and amazing flavor, cream pumpkin soup (more here) has a list of useful and valuable properties for the human body, which you need to know. The benefit of this soup is as follows:
- a source of vitamins - A, C, B1, B2, K, B12, PP, beta-carotene (much more than in carrots);
- A variety of minerals - magnesium, potassium, zinc, calcium, iron, and so on;
- excellent cure for insomnia;
- helps fight diseases such as anemia, diseases of the cardiovascular system, gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys;
- prevents constipation and helps get rid of them;
- cleanses the body of toxins, toxins, stones, mucus;
- promotes weight loss and its normalization.
It must be remembered that there are certain contraindications for use:
- diarrhea, as pumpkin can enhance a similar process;
- acute diabetes mellitus;
- ulcer and gastritis in acute form.
Cook this dish with pleasure, please your household with pumpkin delicacy, which has a delicate and airy structure.