You or your children do not like pumpkin? Then you can make a delicious and very appetizing dessert, namely muffins with pumpkin. The presence of pumpkin in this dessert makes it especially nutritious and beneficial.
Pumpkin muffins can be prepared according to various recipes. It is important to choose one that will help reveal the taste of pumpkin, as well as preserve nutrients and vitamins. Do you want to cook the most delicious, delicious, fragrant and healthy pumpkin muffins? Then you need to use the proposed recipe, which contains the best ingredients from other recipes.
It should be noted that pumpkin muffins are prepared quickly enough. The cooking time of the proposed dessert is about fifty minutes. To make pumpkin muffins, you need the following ingredients:
|Pumpkin||five hundred grams|
|Butter||two hundred grams|
|Large chicken eggs||two pieces|
|Vanilla essence||half a teaspoon|
|Wheat flour||about four glasses|
|Salt||at the tip of the knife|
|Ground cinnamon||tea spoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 / 3 h. Spoons|
|Peanut||one hundred fifty grams|
|Whipped cream, powder||for decoration|
In order to prepare a similar dessert, the following equipment must be present in your kitchen: a blender, a baking dish for muffins, a grater, tacks, a sharp knife. About eighteen ready-made muffins are obtained from the specified number of products. Preparation of pumpkin dessert includes the following main steps, which are offered detailed photos:
1) At the first stage it is necessary to prepare all the products listed in the recipe. First, remove the butter from the refrigerator so that it is at room temperature for the cooking process. Cut it into pieces.
2) Prescription you will need pumpkin puree. To prepare it, take a ripe, juicy and very sweet pumpkin. Cut it in half, peel and viscera (seeds, fibers). Rinse under running water, dry. It is best to take nutmeg, as it is very fragrant, bright and tasty.
3) Grate the prepared pumpkin on a coarse grater. Then send it to a saucepan with thick walls and a bottom, add a tablespoon of sugar and water. Put on the stove on a slow fire, pester until ready. When the pumpkin is cool, chop it in a blender until smooth.
4) Then take any nuts. It is preferable to use hazelnuts or peanuts. Fry them in a hot, hot frying pan. Grind lightly in a blender. At the same time, the pieces of nuts must remain large and felt in the dough.
5) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, namely flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, soda and ground nutmeg. In another bowl, beat the chicken eggs with sugar into a sumptuous foam, pour in the melted butter, milk and vanilla. Mix everything thoroughly with a mixer or blender.
6) Pour the liquid into the dry part and mix thoroughly with a mixer. Ensure that there are no lumps in the dough.
7) Then spread the dough in paper molds. However, do not fill them completely, as the dough will rise in the baking process. The form needs to be filled out on 2 / 3.
8) Preheat the oven to two hundred degrees. Send muffins for thirty minutes in the oven. Bake until a beautiful golden crust. Remove the muffins from the oven, but do not remove them from the molds. Fifteen minutes later, you can remove the paper forms and put the ready-made dessert on the plate.
9) Before serving, decorate the muffins with whipped cream or pour them with melted chocolate, sprinkle with confectionery powder or coconut chips on top. Nourishing and delicious muffins with pumpkin ready! This dessert will be an excellent addition to a cup of hot coffee or tea, as well as a great fit to a glass of milk.
Use the proposed idea and prepare the dessert, following the recommendations and cooking sequence. Delight your family with delicious and original pastries, which contain few calories. Be sure your family will be delighted with such a dessert.
Some tips to help you in the process of cooking a gorgeous pumpkin dessert (more here):
- as a decoration you can use icing sugar or cocoa;
- the amount of products such as cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar can be adjusted independently according to your own taste and preferences;
- To add spice, you can add grated lemon zest to the dough.
Besides the fact that such baking is incredibly tasty and fragrant, it is also useful. This is due to the fact that in the process of cooking a large part of the valuable and nutrients and properties of pumpkin are preserved, namely:
- Pumpkin is a storehouse of vitamins, minerals, trace elements and nutrients. It contains vitamins PP, C, B, B2, as well as rare vitamin T. It is also rich in fiber, protein, carotene, calcium, magnesium.
- This product has a cleansing property, thanks to which you can clean your body from toxins, toxins, mucus and fats.
- Baking with pumpkin refers to dietary and low-calorie.
- It has a beneficial effect on the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, improves peristalsis and intestinal motility.
- It is an effective remedy for constipation and gout.
- It has anti-tuberculosis effects.
Despite all the valuable and nutritional properties of baking with pumpkin, there are certain contraindications to use, namely:
- The presence of diseases such as diabetes, duodenal ulcer, gastritis and gastric ulcer.
- Individual intolerance to the product.
- Allergic reactions.
Cook with pleasure and delight your loved ones with fresh, healthy pastries.