If you carefully watch your figure, but you can not refuse the sweets and flour. Then such a dessert as oatmeal pancakes is suitable for you, since it does not contain very many calories. Having prepared pancakes on kefir with flakes, you will be surprised quite strongly, since the taste will be so indescribable that you cannot tear yourself away from them.
If you want to make oatmeal pancakes based on kefir, then the following ingredients are necessary for the recipe:
|Kefir||two hundred milliliters|
|Oatmeal flakes||one glass|
|Wheat flour||one hundred and eighty grams|
|Baking soda||½ teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||for frying|
So, if you want to make pancakes on kefir, you can use an excellent step-by-step photo recipe that will help you to cope with the goal:
1) Recipe requires fresh kefir, which is poured into a deep bowl. It is best to take one percent.
2) Then add salt and sugar. Stir thoroughly to dissolve the crystals. Let it brew for five to ten minutes.
3) After you stir it, you need to add oatmeal flakes. When choosing flakes, pay special attention to their color, structure, smell and shelf life.
4) Next you need to mix thoroughly. Leave about fifteen to twenty minutes to soften the flakes and slightly increase in size.
5) After twenty minutes, you can continue cooking the dough on kefir intended for diet pancakes. Beat in a bowl of chicken egg, add wheat flour, pre-sifted, and do not forget about baking soda.
6) Stir until smooth, ensure that no lumps of flour form. Leave for fifteen minutes.
7) Take a convenient griddle, pour the necessary amount of vegetable oil into it and put it on the stove. Warm up. Using a spoon, you can lay out the dough on a preheated pan, leaving space so that they do not stick to each other.
8) Fry the pancakes, mixed with kefir, over medium heat until golden brown.
9) Finished pancakes according to the proposed recipe can be served with jam. A perfect addition would be a cup of hot tea / coffee. Take advantage of the recipe and please households dietary pancakes.
As you can see, the cooking recipe is quite simple and not troublesome, so the schoolchild can handle it. However, despite the fact that they are incredibly tasty, fried in butter, they are very useful and dietary.
The recipe for making such pancakes on kefir is very simple and does not require great effort. Everyone knows that such cereal as oatmeal is considered healing and beneficial to human health, since it contains minerals, vitamins and trace elements that have a positive effect on the functioning of the body. Oatmeal is an amazing product that affects the activity of the small / large intestine, improving peristalsis and microflora.
Oatmeal fritters are a versatile recipe that can be cooked at any time. Best of all, if you cook them on kefir, so that they are airy, tender and melt in your mouth. So, oat pancakes can be served with any jam, jam, condensed milk or honey. If you follow the instructions in the recipe, it is best to serve with jam. There is a wide selection of recipes that suggest using flakes and kefir, but you need one that will satisfy your tastes and desires.
So, before you start cooking, you need to familiarize yourself with how useful the proposed oatmeal dessert is, namely:
- a storehouse of nutrients and vitamins: A, B1, B2, E, K, B5, as well as niacin, ascorbic and folic acids. There are the following trace elements that play an important role in the human body, as well as those responsible for its full health: calcium, sodium, magnesium and iron, phosphorus and manganese, copper;
- It has an incredible and beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora, as well as on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- helps to cope with difficult everyday life, depression and stressful situations;
- eliminates the presence of harmful cholesterol in human blood;
- adds a lot of strength, energy and good mood;
- as part of oatmeal there are special antioxidants that help strengthen the immune system;
- high fiber content;
- low calorie;
- such pancakes can be eaten during the diet, as they are absorbed quickly enough, despite the fact that they are fried in hot oil;
Considering that dessert is very healthy and dietary, there are certain restrictions on its use, for example:
- people suffering from a disease like diabetes;
- the presence of a dangerous disease - celiac disease;
- renal and heart failure in humans;
- the presence of individual intolerance of the product, the occurrence of allergic reactions;
Take note of the proposed idea and pamper your household with a healthy, and most importantly, delicious breakfast. Enjoy your meal! Do not forget to share such an amazing recipe with your friends and relatives.