If you are a lover of oatmeal cookies, then our recipe will allow you to make this dessert quickly and easily. Homemade oatmeal cookies are a great equivalent of pastry from the store. For those who have no time for baking, we have selected a simple recipe for classic oatmeal cookies that can be prepared at home.
Step-by-step instructions for making soft oatmeal cookies with photos will help to prepare this tasty and fragrant dessert without much hassle. In order to make soft oatmeal cookies, we need:
|Sugar||250 gr (you can use a mixture of brown and white)|
|Oat flakes||300 gr|
|Baking powder||1 century. l.|
|Cinnamon, Nuts or Raisins||optional|
Step-by-step recipe for making soft homemade oatmeal cookies:
1. Put the butter in advance in a large bowl. When it starts to thaw, pour out the sugar and carefully rub it with a fork to a fluffy mass;
2. After that, start adding eggs. When adding each new ingredient you need to grind the mixture. At this stage, pour vanillin into the cup and mix it well too;
3. Mix baking powder and cinnamon separately with flour (if you add) and gradually add this mixture to the dough. Stir until smooth;
4. The last step is to add oatmeal: pour them into the dough in small portions, while constantly kneading the mixture to avoid the formation of lumps. The consistency of the finished dough should be steep enough to make the cookies strong;
5. Prepare a baking sheet for putting cookies (I used a special baking mat). We spread the dough on it: you can use a spoon, a pastry envelope or a regular plastic bag. The distance between the cookies should be at least 3 cm;
6. In the oven preheated to 180 degrees, we set a baking tray with cookies and leave to bake for 15-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the cookies). As soon as it turns golden, turn off the oven and leave the pan for a few minutes inside. Then we take out, we spread on the lattice so that the cookies cool down. May be served warm. It is recommended to store in a container with a tight lid so that it does not have time to harden.
Additives to the composition of cookies
The whole variety of homemade oatmeal cookies is based on the addition of various additional ingredients that give a new flavor to the classic version of soft oatmeal cookies. You can prepare this sweet with additives such as chocolate, raisins, dried fruits, cottage cheese or honey. To increase the usefulness of the composition of oatmeal cookies include nuts or raisins. Such a variant of cookies, to which various fruits are added (for example, apples or bananas), is very tasty.
How many calories in oatmeal cookies? Not everyone knows that 100 gr cookies contain as much as 434 kcal. 100 grams is approximately 5-6 pieces of cookies, therefore, 1 contains approximately 80 kcal. This is a fairly high level of calories, which poses some threat to the figure. But there are recipes for getting low calorie cookies.
If you are on a diet, but want to treat yourself to a useful sweetness with a low calorie content, then you can make soft diet oatmeal cookies. In this case, from the composition exclude several ingredients that have a high caloric content. Or, for example, they can be replaced by lower-calorie foods. An example would be a cookie from oatmeal no butter, eggs or flour. You can take kefir as a good substitute - cookies made on it will be soft and tasty. Cookies (more here) such a plan would be useful not only for those who take care of themselves, but also for children. The calorie level of the product is an important indicator that should be considered when cooking pastries.
Breast-fed Oatmeal Cookies
One of the main questions of interest to a young mother who is still breastfeeding her baby is what can be eaten? Let's see if you can eat oatmeal cookies when breastfeeding.
Firstly, this confectionery product does not belong to the category of obvious allergens. Secondly, it does not cause colic in a child. Thirdly, it does not refer to the section of hazardous or harmful products for human health. This implies the following - a nursing mother can eat oatmeal cookies. A product bought in a store can also be consumed - it is made from oatmeal, which is famous for a lot of carbohydrates. So, it adds energy to a young, nursing mother, whom she needs so much.
But it should be understood that homemade oatmeal cookies have more beneficial properties, because when cooking, animal fats, low-quality margarine are excluded, and all kinds of preservatives are not added. Therefore, the perfect way out is to prepare the cookies yourself. Recipes for a young mother a large number, choose the right is not difficult. In addition, in this case, the entire composition and process of cooking dessert is under your control. You can independently choose quality ingredients, if you wish to modify the recipe, introduce new components into the composition, eliminate undesirable ones. As a result, you will bake quality homemade cookies, which will completely suit you in terms of calorie content, taste and flavor. You will not worry and doubt whether low-quality margarine or any preservatives are part of the dessert, as is the case with store goods.
In the recipe there are photos that clearly demonstrate the stages of the preparation of cookies, which allows you to navigate in this process. The photos show all the subtleties and key points of the cooking process. This will help you successfully bake delicious oatmeal cookies at home. Such cookies (more here) Perfect for tea with guests. The taste, flavor and nutritional value of the dessert will attract attention, and everyone will consider it their duty to learn the recipe of this simple and tasty cookie to please their loved ones in their home circle.