The process of cooking buckwheat noodles does not take much time. This dish is cooked quite simply, but it turns out unforgettably tasty. If you add vegetables to it, it will become even more useful. This dish is traditional in Japanese cuisine. For its preparation, you can use the ingredients available in any refrigerator.
There are many recipes, methods and variations of cooking buckwheat noodles, each of which is special, interesting and noteworthy. To cook a really tasty dish, you must use a proven recipe. Given that buckwheat noodles are a traditional Japanese dish, soy sauce will be an important component of the dish. Such noodles are not only healthy, but also have a fairly high calorie content. 100 grams of food contains about 350 kilocalories.
Buckwheat noodles with vegetables and meat - a tasty and unusual dish, characterized by even higher calorie content. It is important to note that rice noodles are considered a more high-calorie product. Buckwheat noodles are extremely helpful. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
To prepare a Japanese dish at home, take the following ingredients:
|Beef||three hundred grams|
|Bulgarian pepper meaty||two pieces|
|Green beans||three hundred grams|
|Soy sauce||to taste|
|Sesame seeds||to taste|
|Vegetable oil or olive||for frying|
|Salt, pepper, greens||to taste|
Step by Step Cooking Japanese Dish:
1) First, prepare all of the above ingredients according to the recipe. Take a piece of beef, wash and dry. Cut into small pieces, using a sharp knife, put in a bowl and cover with soy sauce. Let him stand and marinate for twenty minutes.
2) Then you need to peel the garlic, cut the cloves in half. Cut the peeled onion into half rings.
3) As for the Bulgarian pepper, it must be removed from the seeds and cut into thin strips.
4) Take a large and sweet carrot, peel it and rinse. Grate it into thin strips using a special grater for cooking Korean carrots.
5) Put the pot on the stove, pour water into it and bring to a boil. Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package.
6) You will need a deep pan. If you have a wok, you can take it. A wok is a special kettle pot that has a conical shape and a flat bottom, as well as wide sides. Put the pan on the fire and pour in two tablespoons of any oil. Fry the garlic cloves in it for two minutes, and then remove them. In the hot oil, lower the chopped beef, fry on high heat, stirring occasionally. Put the finished meat in the plate.
7) Add oil to the pan, heat. Then put in it onions, carrots and chili pepper. Fry for about three minutes, stirring constantly. After that, you can add green beans and Bulgarian pepper. Add pepper and salt to taste.
8) Spread the meat over the vegetables and mix. Serve in portions with buckwheat noodles. Sprinkle with sesame and garnish with finely chopped greens. The Japanese dish is ready for an interesting recipe!
Take advantage of the proposed idea, please the household with Eastern cuisine. Do not be afraid to experiment and try new things, as this will help you in the perfection of culinary excellence. Such a dish will certainly enjoy your family and friends!