The first dishes are an important component of a full and healthy diet. Pea soup is no exception, however, it requires additional time for preparation. If you want to cook soup with peas quickly and without unnecessary trouble, then you will come to the aid of a unique kitchen assistant, namely the slow cooker or pressure cooker. There are many recipes that can be used for this technique. If you want to cook pea soup in a multi-cooker-pressure cooker, then you should be aware of the fact that for each model of such a device different recipes are offered. The difference lies in the fact that different cooking modes and temperatures are used, which are typical for models, for example: Polaris, Redmond, Witek and others.
According to the recipe, in the process of cooking pea soup will be used Multivarka company Redmond. It should be noted that Redmond has established itself as a high-quality and reliable equipment that ideally performs all the specified functions and duties. If you do not have a Redmond multicooker, do not despair, since the principle of cooking is the same for all models. The only thing you need to do is adjust the function and cooking time. If you are going to cook pea soup in a multi-cooker Polaris or Panasonic, you can use the "Multipov" function. The main thing is to follow the recipe and cooking technology, then you will succeed at the highest level.
To cook pea soup according to the recipe, you need the following ingredients:
|Chopped peas||two hundred and fifty grams|
|Beef||four hundred grams|
|Onions and carrots||two each|
|Doctor sausage||two hundred grams|
|Salt pepper||to taste|
|Fresh parsley||one bunch|
Caloric value is about three hundred and ten kilocalories per hundred grams of product.
Cooking is as follows:
1) Take all the necessary ingredients, lay out on the desktop, so that everything was at hand. Rinse the peas under running water, preferably warm, for two to three minutes. Pre-soak is not required. Wash all vegetables, peel them. Take a sharp knife and chopping board, finely chop the onion.
2) Next, proceed to the carrot, which must be grated on a coarse grater.
3) Turn on the multicooker to the outlet, install the bowl and pour vegetable or olive oil into it. Fry carrots and onions for five minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) While the vegetables are roasting, you can cut the sausage into strips or dices.
5) Put the sliced sausage in a crock-pot to the vegetables in the bowl, continue to fry for about three minutes, stirring.
6) Then get some potatoes. Cut it into sticks, straws or cubes of the same size.
7) After the manipulations done, pour one and a half or two liters of boiling water into the Red Multicooker bowl. Add chopped potatoes, peas and beef, pepper and salt. Then you need to cover the lid until it clicks, and also select a special program - the “soup” mode. Continue to cook for up to fifty minutes.
8) Pea soup in a pressure cooker is ready. Fragrant, appetizing, attractive and incredibly tasty soup that will appeal to absolutely all households. Before serving, pour into small plates and decorate with greens. If you wish, you can add two hundred grams five minutes before readiness. smoked ribsthat will give an incredible flavor to the finished soup. Serve with homemade crackers.
Pea soup in a pressure cooker is a quick dish that surprises with its taste and aroma. Cook with pleasure.
Try also to cook peas in a slow cooker recipe whom you will find with us.