Everyone knows that soups are an important part of the diet and the whole human diet. They are an important component of good metabolism and fast digestion. One of the traditional first courses is pea soup with smoked meats.
There is a huge abundance of pea soup recipes. The most delicious and rich dish is obtained with smoked sausages or ribs. Due to the aroma of smoked meat, the soup turns out to be unusually tasty and appetizing. Quality sausage gives the soup a piquant touch.
To cook a delicious soup with smoked meat, it’s enough to use a reliable recipe. So, try to cook pea soup with smoked sausage and crispy croutons, using an interesting recipe.
Prepare the following products for cooking:
|Smoked sausage||two hundred grams|
|Peas (it is desirable to take split)||two hundred grams (one cup)|
|Carrots and onions||one by one|
|Bread / Baguette for Croutons||three hundred grams|
|Medium sized potatoes||three jokes|
|Vegetable oil||sixty milliliters|
|Salt, black ground pepper||to taste|
|Fresh or dry greens||to taste|
Phased cooking pea soup with photos of the culinary process:
1) Prepare all the ingredients in the recipe. It is recommended to pre-soak the peas. To do this, rinse it under running water, pour into a bowl, cover it with water and leave it on overnight. In the morning, transfer the peas to the pan, cover with water, put on the stove. After boiling reduce heat and boil for thirty minutes. When the peas are cooked, set aside the pan from the stove and let it cool.
2) Allow it to cool, then use a blender and cook a smooth mash. Avoid lumps. The proposed cooking option is considered the fastest and easiest. In the absence of a blender, you can leave the peas on the stove for a longer time so that it can be well boiled softly.
3) Take three potatoes, peel them. Cut into cubes. Finely chop fresh greens.
4) Cut onions, rub carrots through a large grater. Then take the pan, pour in a little vegetable oil and fry the vegetables until golden brown. As for smoked sausage, remove the skin from it and cut into medium cubes.
5) Put the pot on the stove, pour in pea mash. Add fried vegetables, potatoes and sausage. Cook until the potatoes are completely cooked. Put chopped greens.
6) While the soup is boiling, you can make delicious, crunchy homemade croutons, which go well with such a wholesome dish. Take three hundred grams of bread or baguette, cut into cubes, fry in a pan with butter until golden brown.
7) When the soup is ready, remove it from the stove and leave it under a closed lid for twenty minutes to insist. Before pouring it into portions, stir the ladle thoroughly. Add croutons to each plate. If desired, you can fill the soup with fresh sour cream.
Soup with peas and sausage ready! Take advantage of the proposed idea and please the household with a tasty, healthy soup.