Buckwheat porridge is a simple and hearty dish, which is the richest source of vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein, micro and macro elements. If you want to cook poultry, meat or meatballs, but do not know what to cook for a side dish, then the best solution is a tasty, light, nutritious buckwheat porridge.
Technology of preparation
Delicious, fragrant and crumbly buckwheat is cooked very simply. You will need the minimum amount of ingredients available. So that the porridge was not dry, fresh, the recipe suggests adding roasted vegetables - carrots, onions. Optionally, you can add a tomato, so the dish will become more juicy and appetizing. Here more detailed buckwheat porridge with vegetables.
|Buckwheat grain||1,5 glasses|
|Salt, black pepper||to taste|
|Vegetable oil||3 tablespoons|
1. Getting started cooking loose buckwheat, prepare all the specified ingredients. It is important to choose a good and high-quality grits, so that the kernels are not crushed. Considering that industrial debris, husks, and stones are found in the croup, it must be picked and rinsed under running water. Pour the cereal into a saucepan, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and pour in 3 cups of boiling water. Cook under a lid on low heat until cooked, namely - 15 – 20 minutes.
2. While buckwheat porridge comes to the condition, you can do vegetables. First you need to clean the head of onions, wash with water and blot with a paper towel. Cut into small rings with a sharp knife.
3. A very important ingredient in this side dish is sweet and juicy carrots. You can use not one, but several pieces, taking into account your preferences. Peel it off, wash it under running water. Then grate it on a medium grater.
4. After preparing the vegetables, proceed to roasting them. Put a frying pan on the stove, add a little olive or vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden brown. Do not forget to stir, as it can burn.
5. After that you can add carrots. Fry it for three to five minutes to get a beautiful and delicious golden color.
6. In the meantime, you can check porridge. If it is cooked, add it to the vegetables in the pan. Continue to simmer for five minutes. If desired, you can add a few leaves of bay leaf, they will give the original and rich flavor.
7. Crumbly buckwheat for garnish ready. You can serve to the table in a la carte plates, decorated with greens and fresh vegetables. Despite the fact that the recipe is very simple and affordable, the dish is incredibly tasty, juicy, aromatic, nutritious and very appetizing.
Using the proposed idea of cooking a delicious side dish, you will delight yourself and your household. Porridge goes well with fish, poultry, meat and vegetable stews.
The secrets of the perfect buckwheat
Preparing a side dish of buckwheat is very simple, knowing some tricks and subtleties. There are many recipes for cooking, each of which has its own flavor. Picking up a good recipe, you can cook buckwheat tasty, quickly and without hassle.
Buckwheat porridge is very popular in every family. It contains valuable and important protein, trace elements and a lot of vitamins. Given the amount of iron contained in it, it can compete with red meat and fish. When choosing the right method of heat treatment, you can save all the important elements in it: phosphorus, magnesium and calcium.
Buckwheat porridge can be used for successful weight loss, it helps well for cardiovascular ailments, diabetes. According to nutritionists, buckwheat garnishes are suitable for breakfast or lunch. This is due to the fact that it contains complex carbohydrates, which are able to saturate and provide the body with energy for the whole day.
Useful recommendations from leading chefs
Training. To make porridge tasty and crumbly, it is desirable to ignite it. To do this, use a dry pan without oil. If you want to add butter, then the taste qualities of a side dish will benefit from 2 teaspoons.
Cap. During cooking the lid should close tightly. Do not mix buckwheat in the cooking process.
Cooking. It is undesirable to cook this cereal for a long time, since it will become dry and the taste will lose all its force. Ideal - 15 minutes.
The process of rearing. After cooking, the pan must be removed from the stove. Do not remove the lid for ten to fifteen minutes, the porridge should rest. As a result, each grain will be able to reveal their qualities and useful properties.
Observing simple and useful tips, you can cook a delicious and fragrant side dish, which will become a favorite dish for the whole family.