Buckwheat is an incredibly useful product, rich in vitamins, macro-and microelements, amino acids and other substances. It contains a number of trace elements, such as copper, phosphorus, iron, potassium, iodine, calcium and others. To the finished dish has not lost its useful properties, it is necessary to choose the method of heat treatment. One of these ways to preserve most of the chemical composition of ingredients is cooking in a slow cooker.
Buckwheat with vegetables in a slow cooker turns out to be more saturated as it is cooked airtight. It does not burn, it does not need to constantly monitor. The type of equipment used in this recipe: the multi-cooker-pressure cooker Scarlett SL-MC411P01, l volume 5, power 900 W. You can also cook in it chicken barley.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
|Medium Tomato||1 piece.|
|Bulgarian pepper||½ pcs|
|Olive oil||2 Art. spoons|
|Salt, pepper, spices||to taste|
Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Wash and peel the vegetables. Rinse buckwheat several times under running water.
Dice the tomato and bell pepper. Grate carrots through a grater. Chop onions and greens finely.
1. Pour olive or vegetable oil into the bowl of the multicooker, turn on the Frying mode and place the sliced onions.
2. When the onion is roasted a little and becomes transparent, add carrots, tomatoes, sweet peppers, and dill to it.
3. Stirring with a wooden spoon, stir fry the vegetables for five minutes.
4. Put the prepared buckwheat to the vegetables.
5. Salt, pepper, add spices to taste, pour in water.
6. Close the lid, turn the valve to the “Closed” position (under pressure) and turn on the “Cereals” function for 15 minutes.
7. After the end of the program, move the valve to the “Open” position, release pressure and open the lid.
8. Stir ready buckwheat porridge and arrange on plates, sprinkle with herbs.
Buckwheat with vegetables can act as an independent dish. It also goes well with meat or fish as a side dish. It combines fresh salad or pickled vegetables.
Also you will like barley in a multi-cooker pressure cooker.