Buckwheat is considered the most useful, tasty and famous groats among all cereals. No wonder it is called the "queen" of croup, it is rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals. It must be added to the diet for both adults and children. The recipes and methods of cooking buckwheat quite a lot. It can be cooked on the stove, in the oven, in a double boiler and a slow cooker. The main rule: when cooking liquid should be two times more than cereals. Today I will share with you an incomparable recipe how to cook buckwheat with meat in a slow cooker. No matter which model you will use. Any suitable, for example: Philips, Moulinex, Dex, Polaris, Panasonic, Scarlet. By the way, I learned this recipe of buckwheat porridge with meat in a slow cooker from a famous cook.
Buckwheat porridge with meat in a slow cooker is cooked easily and simply. If you have never tasted buckwheat prepared in this way, you have lost a lot. The charming aroma that excites the appetite, the melting taste in the mouth - this is all that you will experience when preparing a dish according to this recipe. For breakfast, buckwheat with vegetables or milk. For lunch and dinner - I recommend to serve buckwheat porridge with vegetables and meat. Vegetables will give a special piquancy to the dish. This is a win-win for family dinner.
Cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker is an excellent solution. We could do without it, but the slow cooker will make cooking easier and the dish tastier.
If you want a vegetarian dish, here's a recipe for you. buckwheat porridge with vegetables.
|Buckwheat grain||160 gr|
|Carrots||3 pcs medium size|
|Water (boiling water)||320 ml|
|Refined vegetable oil||5 tablespoons|
|Chicken or pork fillet||200 gr|
|Salt pepper||to taste|
|Bay leaf||3 leaflet|
|Tomatoes (for serving)||2 piece.|
|Parsley, lettuce, green onions, cilantro||on 2-3 twigs or leaf|
Tip: strictly adhere to the proportions indicated in the recipe.
1. Choose the highest quality buckwheat. It should be whole grains, not crushed. Jadrica will do. Prepare the croup. We go over from the garbage, stones, husks. Rinse with running water until the water is clear. After that, it can be fried in a dry skillet for 5 minutes. So buckwheat porridge get more fragrant.
2. We clean carrots, onions, garlic. We cut onions into rings, half rings. Grate carrot.
3. Pour the vegetable oil in a saucepan multicooker. Select the program "Baking" and warm up for three minutes. Fry onion to amber color. Add to him a carrot. Mix the vegetables in the frying process.
4. Meat washed with water, wiped with a paper towel. Cut into cubes of medium size. We send it to the vegetables, close the lid. Fry 15-20 minutes.
5. Open the lid. Add buckwheat. Stir. Fill with boiling water. Pepper, salt, put the washed bay leaf, finely chopped dill and parsley, whole garlic cloves. We set the function “Krupa” or “Plov” to 50 minutes.
6. After the beep, you can remove the dish. Buckwheat porridge with meat in a slow cooker is ready. Serve to the table should be hot. Serve with chopped vegetables, parsley sprigs, a salad of fresh vegetables. Also well suited adjika, ketchup, sour cream.
Benefit and harm
Do not feel sorry for vegetables for this dish, they will bring a bright flavoring note in usual porridge. Strictly adhere to the recipe, cooking techniques, and you get a culinary work of art. Pamper your family, friends with a delicious dinner. Buckwheat is a dietary product that is considered part of a healthy diet. It is called a home and folk clinic. If you eat buckwheat porridge regularly, then you will:
- Normalize the work of the stomach and intestines, strengthen peristalsis.
- Bring cholesterol back to normal.
- You will remove toxins, toxins, harmful substances from the body.
- Make your hair, teeth, nails stronger and healthier.
- Improve the cardiovascular system. Normalize hemoglobin level.
- Replenish the body with iron.
Buckwheat with meat and vegetables in a slow cooker - a source of vitamins, essential nutrients. Manganese, iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorus are contained in the finished dish. The composition of buckwheat includes such acids: citric, maleic, oxalic. They normalize and accelerate the digestive process. Buckwheat is very satisfying, so doctors strongly advise adding it to the diet of infants. It is useful to prevent hemorrhoids, arthritis, diabetes, nerves.
Buckwheat with meat in a slow cooker, the recipe of which I shared with you, is low-calorie, so it is added to the diet. With the help of buckwheat diet, you can cleanse the body, lose those extra pounds. Calories in 100 grams of cereal are 132 kcal. Despite all the advantages of the product, it was observed that buckwheat can cause headaches, weakness of the body, lethargy, depressed state. All these symptoms occur only with frequent use. Nutritionists recommend eating it no more than three times a week.
Want to learn how to cook the most useful porridge of buckwheat? The recipe is simple: fill in raw buckwheat with boiling water for the night in the proportion of 1: 2, insist in warm under the lid. In the morning you eat a plate of live vitamins and useful microelements. By adding vegetables to this porridge, you can make a wholesome, nutritious breakfast. Cook with us and eat healthy. You can also cook buckwheat porridge in a slow cooker according to another recipe.
We offer a different recipe for porridge - pearl barley in a slow cooker.