Delicious, healthy, tasty milk porridge, cooked with love - the best breakfast, which will appeal not only to adults but also to small children. And buckwheat, cooked with the help of a slow cooker, will seem even more tasty.
Buckwheat porridge with milk can be prepared in any multicooker, experts recommend using Redmond or Polaris. The chef of one restaurant offers a uniquely simple recipe for buckwheat porridge with milk. It will take about an hour to prepare. Any novice hostess can handle this recipe. Without the use of multicookers can be cooked buckwheat porridge with milk. Caloric content of the finished dish will be 160 kcal.
|Homemade milk||500 ml|
|Buckwheat grain||90 gr|
|Granulated sugar||3 tablespoons|
|Salt fine||at the tip of the knife|
1. Prepare the cereal. Choose the highest quality. Go through it, get rid of excess garbage. Pour into a bowl. Rinse with cold water several times until the water is clear.
2. Pour the prepared cereal into a multicooker bowl greased with butter. Add a pinch of salt, put sugar.
3. Pour milk into buckwheat. Stir. Add a piece of butter. Close the lid. Install the program “Milk porridge” on 35 minutes.
4. After the beep, leave in the “Heating” mode on 10-15 minutes.
5. Milk buckwheat porridge in the crock-pot will turn out an average consistence. Skeet. Optionally, you can mix it in a blender until smooth. Serve hot with fresh buns or croutons.
Buckwheat porridge with milk in a slow cooker is ready for use. Fragrant, appetizing, healthy, nutritious, healthy, nutritious, incredibly tasty porridge is the best idea for breakfast for the whole family. It should be noted that this dish is low-calorie, even if cooked with milk. Therefore, you can not worry about those extra pounds and boldly include it in your menu.
Buckwheat milk porridge in a slow cooker for breakfast is a great idea. This quick dish will appeal not only to adults but also children. Buckwheat with milk is a taste of a distant childhood. It is as useful as millet porridgebut has a number of other properties. Buckwheat is rich in vitamins and slow carbohydrates. Milk, in turn, is rich in fats, proteins and calcium, which play an important role in the life of the body.
Benefit and harm
Buckwheat is an integral component of a healthy, balanced diet. This is an environmentally friendly product, the only grains that are grown without the use of pesticides. Buckwheat porridge - an inexhaustible source of vitamins, minerals, minerals and nutrients. Rich in vitamins of group B, C, K, T, E, phosphorus, zinc, calcium, copper. It contains acids necessary for the normal development and functioning of the body, especially the growing one.
Scientists, nutritionists from around the world claim the benefits of buckwheat. Due to the fats it contains, the indicator of cholesterol in the blood decreases, the metabolism improves. Therefore, special attention is paid to it by people who seek to lose weight and keep the body in shape, tone. Cleans the body from toxins, toxins, heavy metals.
Nutritionally, buckwheat is on the same level with meat, potatoes, but is digested into 3 times faster. Buckwheat porridge is prescribed for medicinal purposes in atherosclerosis, liver and kidney diseases, depression, hypertension, obesity, leukemia.
It increases endurance, fills the body with power and energy, improves the functioning of the heart and brain, and normalizes the general condition of the body. You should know that this wonderful poppy has contraindications. It is forbidden to use in diabetes or kidney failure.
- Want to make porridge crumbly and not sticky? Before cooking, fry it in a hot, dry skillet for three minutes, stirring constantly.
- Respect the proportion. Liquid should be twice as much as cereals.
- Choose a quality product from whole grains. Pay attention to packaging and labeling.
- Always rinse the cereal under running water several times.
The main thing is to learn how to cook buckwheat porridge. To do this, follow the instructions of the recipe, and you all must succeed. Please yourself and your household with your culinary talents.
Do you want to know, how to cook millet porridge in a slow cooker on the water?