There are a lot of recipes for cooking tasty and juicy buckwheat porridge. Each of them offers something new, unusual. Sometimes a combination of simple and quite affordable ingredients allows you to prepare not just dinner, but a real culinary masterpiece. For example, what could be better than fragrant, juicy buckwheat with mushrooms and vegetables, which were prepared in a clay pot? This dish has many advantages. Its preparation does not take much time. Buckwheat is obtained tender and juicy due to the special heat treatment and ingredients in the composition of the dish. In addition, such a buckwheat cereal enriches the body with useful substances. As for mushrooms, you can use absolutely any variety in fresh or frozen form. If you have frozen mushrooms, they should be soaked in milk for several hours.
Technology cooking in a pot
Buckwheat - the most useful, light, dietary cereals, which enjoys stunning popularity. If you become boring ordinary, dry porridge, you need a new and original recipe, for example: buckwheat with meat and mushrooms in pots. Optionally, you can not use the meat, then buckwheat with mushrooms in pots will turn out to be a Lenten dish, relevant during fasting.
Buckwheat in a pot with mushrooms and seasonal vegetables - this is a very nutritious, satisfying and extremely tasty dish. It will appeal to absolutely everyone. The recipe for such buckwheat porridge can be used during a diet, as it is low in calories.
A dish prepared according to the above recipe perfectly nourishes and nourishes the body, provides it with enough vitamins, minerals and minerals, trace elements, protein and amino acids.
For cooking buckwheat porridge with mushrooms you will need the following products:
|Fresh mushrooms||250 grams|
|Minced beef or moose meat||500 grams|
|Onion||1 middle head|
|Medium Carrots||1 piece.|
|Vegetable oil||5-6 tablespoons|
|Pepper, salt, paprika and various spices||to taste|
|Dill, parsley, green onions||few branches|
Duration of cooking dishes will be one hour. From the proposed list of ingredients, four portions are obtained.
1. First you need to carefully study the recipe, prepare the necessary ingredients. Wash mushrooms, carrots, greens and onions thoroughly, then dry.
2. Peel onions and finely shred. As for the carrot, it is desirable to cut it into medium cubes. Mushrooms chop records. Chop the greens.
3. Next, you need to do the preparation of buckwheat. First of all, you need to measure one glass, pour it on the desktop and sort it out very carefully. Try to remove all black and damaged kernels, garbage. After that, buckwheat should be washed under cool running water, which will help get rid of dust.
4. You can use any stuffing, but this recipe fits perfectly the meat of elk or beef. It is necessary to pepper, salt and add spices. Add one egg and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous, solid texture is obtained. From the cooked mince form small meatballs. The optimal diameter of one meatball is about three centimeters.
5. Heat the pan on the stove and pour in the sunflower oil. If you wish, you can replace it with olive oil. Put the onion in the pan and fry it over medium heat until golden.
6. Add carrots, fry them until a beautiful blush appears for five or seven minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula.
7. In another pan, fry the mushrooms in butter. It is better to use champignons for this recipe. Do not forget to stir, so that they are not burned.
8. Prepare four ceramic or clay pots.
9. The first layer in the pot is necessary to lay out the washed, prepared buckwheat. Pre-divide it into four equal parts.
10. The second layer of the dish is roasted vegetables divided equally into all the pots.
11. Then in the pots fit juicy and fragrant mushrooms, which soak the cereals and vegetables. It is thanks to this component that the dish turns divinely delicious and fragrant.
12. In each pot add spices, ground black pepper, salt and paprika to taste.
13. The next layer should be meatballs. They must be carefully put in a container, and sprinkle with chopped greens on top.
14. Pour a certain amount of warm water into each pot. It is advisable that it covers all the ingredients. Pour water carefully, namely between the meatballs, so as not to disturb their ideal shape.
15. Cover the pot with lids, send to the oven. Cook at a temperature of 180 degrees for fifty minutes. Prepared buckwheat porridge served in portions in a pot or on a plate.
The recipe for cooking delicious and delicious dishes is extremely simple. It is enough to prepare the necessary ingredients, load them in a pot and bake in the oven. Then you can enjoy great taste and aroma.