Fragrant, hot, healthy buckwheat - what could be more delicious? Only buckwheat porridge, supplemented with minced meat and cooked in the oven. This dish is very simple, healthy, balanced and incredibly tasty. Porridge is crumbly, juicy, and the mince is tender and pleasant to taste. An important advantage of this dish is that it will take not too long to prepare, any beginner cook will cope with it. Believe me, your household will be delighted with such porridge.
Technology of preparation
Buckwheat with minced meat in pots is a budget option of buckwheat kupecheski porridge. At the same time this dish turns out not less tasty, juicy and appetizing. Kashka turns out to be original, crumbly and melting in the mouth, so you can safely use the proposed step-by-step recipe.
Dishes cooked in a pot have a special taste and aroma. This is due to the fact that products are cooked in their own juice, stewed in a clay or ceramic container under the lid, which allows preserving the flavor. You can change the recipe to your own taste, as with buckwheat, you can safely experiment and prepare new, original dishes.
For cooking buckwheat porridge in the oven will need such ingredients:
|Chopped meat||300 grams|
|Large carrot||1 thing|
|Salt, pepper and spices||to taste|
|Sunflower oil, mayonnaise||to taste|
From the proposed list of ingredients, you can prepare eight servings of a balanced, tasty and nutritious lunch or dinner.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients, according to the presented recipe. The first thing to do is to do buckwheat. It must be carefully picked and rinsed to get rid of debris, dust, damaged nucleoli. Then boil the porridge to full readiness in salted water.
2. Next you should do vegetables. They need to be washed, dried. Peel onions and carrots, prepare them for the shredding process.
3. Take a sharp knife, finely chop the onions and herbs. As for cheese, carrots, it is desirable to grate them on a coarse grater.
4. Put a griddle on the stove, pour in vegetable oil and heat it. Then fry the onions. Continue to fry until a beautiful golden color.
5. When the onions reach the desired condition, add the carrots. Salt and pepper vegetables, add spices. Do not forget about the need to periodically stir.
6. Prepare a baking dish or pots. It should be placed half buckwheat porridge, level.
7. After that, put the second layer - fried vegetables, namely carrots and onions. Buckwheat porridge will be juicy and fragrant, as it is soaked with juice from vegetables.
8. Then you need to start preparing the next layer - minced meat. It is placed on a hot frying pan, salted and pepper, add chopped greens. All thoroughly stirred and fried until cooked.
9. When the mince will be ready, put it in the following layer on the roasted vegetables.
10. Sprinkle minced meat with grated cheese. Use any kind of cheese that you like.
11. The next layer buckwheat casserole with minced meat - the remaining portion of the finished porridge. Smooth it with a spoon.
12. Next you need some mayonnaise or sour cream. Lubricate the surface, leveling with a wooden spoon or spatula.
13. The dish is almost ready to roast. Sprinkle generously with grated cheese to make a golden, fragrant and crusty crust.
14. Do not forget to preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Pot or mold with buckwheat and minced meat send in the oven until fully cooked. It takes about 20-30 minutes. Buckwheat porridge with minced meat and vegetables is ready!
The proposed recipe for buckwheat casserole is quite simple. At the same time it turns out incredibly delicate and fragrant. You can always please your close people with this dish.