Buckwheat porridge is a generous source of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, micro and macro elements. It fills the body with strength, health, vigor and energy. A portion of buckwheat in the morning - the key to a successful, fruitful day. If you are fed up with ordinary, dry porridge, then you can diversify it and enrich it with additional ingredients. It's enough to find a good recipe. A great option is to make porridge with meat and seasonal vegetables. The finished dish is so colorful, bright, juicy and tasty that it can be safely served to the festive table. Your guests will be delighted. Do you want to learn how to cook not only healthy and nutritious, but also the most delicious buckwheat porridge? Then take the proposed recipe to note.
Technology of preparation
If you do not know how to cook buckwheat with meat, then you should pay close attention to the proposed idea. Buckwheat with pork and vegetables - the best option for a full family lunch or dinner. The dish has many advantages:
- minimum quantity of ingredients;
- simple and quick cooking method;
- rich taste;
- rich aroma.
In addition, braised buckwheat porridge is extremely useful and valuable for health, beauty and shape. If you adhere to the principles of healthy nutrition, buckwheat should be the basis of your diet. It is important to note that buckwheat stewed with pork is very nourishing and nutritious.
The proposed dish has its own name, namely buckwheat porridge in a merchant's style. The cooking method reminds everyone's favorite pilaf, but this dish is much more useful. If you do not like pork, you can easily replace it with turkey, chicken fillet, then the dish will be a dietary one, and you can eat it without harming the figure.
|Water||about 2 glasses|
|Vegetable oil||4 tablespoons|
|Spices, black pepper and salt||to taste|
|Spring onions, parsley, cilantro or dill||to taste|
The number of products is designed for four servings. Regarding the duration of the preparation, it will take about 40 minutes.
1. Prepare food according to the suggested recipe. It is important that all ingredients are fresh. First of all, it concerns pork. Peel vegetables, wash them, dry with paper towels.
2. Chop onions into small pieces. As for carrots, it can be cut into strips or grated. You can use the grater for cooking Korean carrots, so each piece will be long, thin and beautiful.
3. Take a pan with a non-stick coating, put it on the stove. Pour in a few tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil, warm for half a minute. After that, send the meat into it, pre-cut into cubes of the same size.
4. Add spices, pepper and salt. Fry the pork until golden, ruddy crust. Be sure to stir the meat during frying so that each piece can be roasted evenly.
5. After that, you can add prepared vegetables. Cook them on low heat for seven minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Spoon the buckwheat, rinse under running water. To porridge acquired a delicate and delicious flavor, grits can be ignited in a dry frying pan, using the strongest fire. The croup needs to be stirred so that each nucleolus is fried. Then send it to the pan to the meat, vegetables.
7. Pour in two glasses of warm water so that the croup is covered.
8. At the end of cooking, you can add chopped greens, it will give a special aroma and savory flavor. As soon as the water boils, cover the dish with a lid, reduce the heat, simmer for twenty minutes. At this time, do not stir the contents of the pan.
9. When the dish is ready, remove it from the stove and do not touch another twenty minutes. This is necessary for the fact that porridge has become more aromatic, nutritious and richer. Serve portions, decorated with greens.
Buckwheat porridge with stew - a simple, but very tasty, satisfying and nutritious dish. If you cook it properly, it is beautiful to decorate and serve, buckwheat in a merchant will be able to decorate any festive table.