In order to cook useful pumpkin porridge using buckwheat, it does not take much effort. Pumpkin includes in its composition a large number of important and necessary for the body vitamins of different groups (B, A, E). The vitamins of these groups help to regulate sleep, have a good effect on the skin, improve eyesight. Vitamins K and T, which are also found in vegetables, are responsible for improving metabolism and removing toxins and wastes from the body. The world-famous benefits of vitamin C, which is found in large quantities in vegetables.
Orange pumpkin porridge is popular with people of all ages. Even children with great pleasure eat this fragrant dish. Buckwheat is healthy and nutritious. It consists of trace elements such as calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and phosphorus. A combination like buckwheat and pumpkin is a great breakfast or lunch option. The resulting dish is very satisfying and useful. We present to your attention a recipe for cooking buckwheat porridge with the addition of pumpkin.
|Buckwheat grain||300 gr|
|Cream (better than 15%)||200 ml|
1. Go through buckwheat, remove all rubbish, stones, damaged kernels. Rinse the buckwheat several times until the water is clear. Pour buckwheat into a medium saucepan, pour cold water in the proportion of 1: 2.
2. Put the pan on a large fire, bring to a boil, add salt. Boil buckwheat to medium readiness (to contain a small amount of water), then turn off the heat and set aside the pan.
3. Fresh peeled pumpkin, cut into small pieces, pour into the pan with the addition of vegetable oil. Fry, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula so that it does not burn.
4. As soon as you are ready, sprinkle the vegetable with sugar, fry for another couple of minutes.
5. Once the pumpkin is ready, mix it with buckwheat porridge in a saucepan, put it under a lid for twenty minutes until ready.
Buckwheat porridge with pumpkin is ready! As you can see, the recipe is very simple.
There is another option - buckwheat porridge in the pumpkin. This dish is also prepared very simple, but takes more time. The main cooking time is the baking process. Baking time depends on the size of the pumpkin. After baking, leave the dish in the oven without the fire for about an hour. Then buckwheat will become crumbly and very appetizing.
- We wash the vegetable, check its surface for damage. Top with a small tail cut off - we need it as a cover.
- Scrape all the seeds and entrails of the pumpkin.
- Buckwheat beforehand to sort, wash with cold water.
- Pour the cereal into the pumpkin, then salt, cream and water, mix well.
- We use our cover to close the pumpkin, having previously wrapped the cover itself with foil (to avoid burning). Set in the form for the oven.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees, put the filled vegetable on the lower grid for 2 hours (depending on the volume).
- When the buckwheat porridge is ready, remove the lid, add the butter and leave in the oven without fire for about 1 an hour more, covered with a lid.
- After removing from the oven, the dish can be served on the table, adding meat accompaniment or pickles.
Also find out how to cook pumpkin porridge without cereals.