Buckwheat porridge with stew is a nourishing, very fragrant and appetizing, tasty dish. The process of cooking this dish is so simple that even a schoolboy can handle it. Such buckwheat is great for lunch or family dinner. If you do not have a lot of free time for cooking something exquisite, original, stew with buckwheat is the best choice. It is important to note that buckwheat porridge is a hearty dish that can satisfy hunger for a long time. To cook a tasty, juicy buckwheat porridge with meat stew, it is important to adhere to a good recipe, the correct proportions and the duration of cooking.
Features of the dish
Buckwheat porridge with stew is considered an ideal dish for field conditions. This idea is suitable for picnic and fishing, hiking in the woods or other mass events.
To make this dish original, you can add other components to it, which will make a real masterpiece. Such buckwheat porridge is also attractive because it can be introduced into the diet diet.
100 grams of the finished dish contains 141 calories.
Homemade canned food
Given that many do not trust canneries, stew can be prepared at home. This will require an autoclave. Homemade canned food is much tastier and healthier. Basically, meat and fish stews are cooked in an autoclave, as well as various cereals with meat products.
The process of cooking buckwheat porridge with stew in an autoclave is extremely simple. To make the papa juicy and rich, it is enough to add roasted vegetables and greens to the original recipe. Such a sterilizer is great for preparing homemade canned food.
Buckwheat porridge in the autoclave is cooked quickly. For this you need to wash, cut the meat into pieces. Buckwheat grind thoroughly, rinse in running water. Carrots and onions fry, mix all the ingredients.
After that it is necessary to prepare cans with a volume of 0,5 liters. At the bottom of each jar, place one bay leaf, fill it with the prepared mixture of ½ can, and put 1 / 3 a teaspoon of salt, 3 of peas black pepper, on top. In the banks pour boiling water, leaving two centimeters to the top. Cover with lids, place in sterilizer. After that, everything is filled with water on 2 cm above the level of the cans. Warm up the device to 115 degrees, hold for one hour, constantly turning the heating on and off.
If you need to cook dinner in a hurry, buckwheat porridge with meat stew - the best option. This dish is cooked incredibly quickly, but it turns out nourishing, fragrant and juicy.
|Meat stew||1 jar|
|Buckwheat grain||½ cup|
|Dill||about 10 gram|
|Salt, a mixture of peppers||to taste|
|Vegetable oil||20 ml|
1. Measure out the right amount of cereal, rinse it thoroughly under running water. Send it to the pan, put it on the stove and warm it a little, fry. This trick allows you to make the finished porridge more juicy and crumbly.
2. Pour water into buckwheat, add salt. Boil the cereal over low heat for fifteen minutes. This time should be enough for the water to evaporate. Remove the finished porridge from the stove and wrap in a towel.
3. While grits are boiled, you can do vegetables.
4. Peel the onion and chop it finely. Fry the onions in a pre-heated pan with vegetable oil. Continue frying until golden and transparent.
5. Then chop the garlic or skip it through a press, add to the fried onions.
6. At the same time, you should add such seasoning as Hmeli-Suneli, which will give the dish a stunning flavor. Continue frying for about three minutes.
7. Meanwhile, put the stew on a plate and mash it with a fork. This manipulation is necessary so that in the finished dish was not huge pieces and clumps of meat. Add the stew to the onions with garlic. If the stew is gravy, you can use half. Roast meat for no more than seven minutes to melt the fat, jelly, and the meat becomes tender and soft.
8. Put boiled buckwheat to the stew, stir thoroughly. Continue to fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Finely chop the greens, add to the prepared dish and mix. After that, you can turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid. Leave the finished porridge for fifteen minutes, then you can serve in portions.
The finished dish goes well with fresh salad. Such buckwheat turns out very juicy, nutritious and fragrant.