Buckwheat porridge can be a separate dish, and also act as a side dish. This dish is not only tasty and fragrant, but also very healthy. If the recipe is supplemented with the addition of mushrooms, the pap will be juicy and unusual. This recipe will appeal to absolutely everyone who watches over their food or is fasting. Mushrooms - a nutritious, high-calorie ingredient that adds spicy flavor to porridge. This component can be used fresh or dried. To buckwheat porridge turned out more fragrant, it is desirable to use white dried mushrooms. If the dish is not cooked during fasting, it can be generously flavored with butter.
Technology of preparation
Buckwheat with dried mushrooms is a simple, inexpensive recipe that can be quickly prepared at home. Buckwheat porridge is better to cook with porcini mushrooms, be sure to add a large amount of onions. Thanks to the fried onions, buckwheat becomes more tender and juicy. Dried mushrooms - the highlight of this recipe, as the dish is much more aromatic and tastier than with fresh ones.
To make the dish tastier, you should soak the mushrooms correctly. To do this, they need to pour boiling water for two hours and cover with a lid. You can leave them at night. It is preferable to soak them in milk. Before cooking, do not forget to strain the mushrooms and rinse with running water. This is necessary in order to get rid of possible pollution.
To prepare the following ingredients:
|Buckwheat grain||½ cup|
|dried mushrooms||15-20 gram|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|Salt||1 / 3 teaspoon|
|Spices, Pepper Mix||add to taste|
From this list of products you can prepare three portions of the dish. The total cooking time is thirty five minutes.
Step by step cooking buckwheat porridge with dried mushrooms:
1. Study in detail the recipe of the proposed dish and prepare all the ingredients you need so that they are at hand. To get started, start preparing mushrooms, as they should be soaked. Enough to fill them with water or milk for five hours. It is advisable to do this at night, so that in the morning you can quickly prepare the dish.
2. Swollen, soft mushrooms fold in a colander and rinse with warm running water. Optionally, you can leave the mushroom water. So the proportion mushroom broth and buckwheat cereals will be 2: 1.
3. Pour the water from the mushrooms into the saucepan and bring to the boil. Then cover the container with a lid, set aside for a while.
4. Pour olive oil into the pan. You can use sunflower oil. Fry finely chopped onion and garlic in hot oil. Roast for no longer than two minutes.
5. At this time, prepare buckwheat. Reassemble it, remove debris and rinse with running water. After that, add it to the pan and mix well with the onions. Extinguish for three minutes, stirring constantly.
6. Prepared white mushrooms finely chop. Add to the buckwheat and fry for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. After that, you can pour mushroom broth into the pan. Pepper and salt to taste, add spices. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover the pan with a lid.
8. Boil buckwheat for twenty-five minutes to evaporate all the available liquid. Remove the pan from the stove and leave for ten minutes. Serve porridge, laid out on a la carte plates, garnished with parsley leaves.
The proposed step-by-step recipe is unusually simple, and the dish is very unusual. Buckwheat porridge with porcini mushrooms can also be used as a side dish for meat.