Buckwheat groats are suitable for fast cooking of not just a hearty, nutritious and very tasty lunch or dinner, but also very balanced and healthy. Often porridge from this cereal is used as a side dish for meat products, but from it you can make a full, original and self-sufficient dish. For example, you can cook buckwheat porridge with liver in a very tasty sauce. The cooking process does not take much time. The action algorithm is clearly described in the recipe. For cooking using the most affordable ingredients, so the proposed option of cooking buckwheat can be considered budget.
How to cook buckwheat with liver? The proposed recipe is considered a classic cooking option. Buckwheat porridge with stewed liver and onions in a sauce is a smart balanced dish.
Buckwheat with liver, prepared according to the proposed step-by-step recipe from a photo, is fragrant, tender, juicy and tasty. Due to the presence of onions and some spices in the dish, porridge acquires a pleasant aroma.
For the preparation of buckwheat porridge with liver will need the following ingredients:
|Buckwheat grain||400 grams|
|Beef liver||500 grams|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Wheat flour||small handful|
|Black pepper, salt||to taste|
|Parsley, cilantro and dill||to taste|
Phased cooking buckwheat porridge with liver:
1. Carefully study the recipe, then prepare all the ingredients in accordance with the list. Liver can be taken fresh or frozen. Before cooking it must be thoroughly rinsed with running water. It is very important that the water becomes crystal clear. After this manipulation, it is poured with milk for half an hour, so it will turn out much richer, softer and softer. After thirty minutes, rinse the liver again, then pour with warm water for literally three minutes. Drain the liquid, dry the liver with paper towels. Now you can fry it. Go through buckwheat, spare it from debris, stones, black nucleoli, then rinse in warm running water. As for onions, you need one middle head. It should be peeled and cut into half rings.
2. The second important step is the preparation of loose porridge. In the pan to the buckwheat should add water, given the correct proportion of 1: 2. In simple words, one glass of cereal is taken two glasses of water or broth. Send the pan to the stove, bring to a boil, salt. As soon as the water boils, reduce the heat to minimum, cover the pan with a lid and boil the porridge for fifteen minutes. Remember to add butter five minutes before the end of cooking. Due to this porridge will be very fragrant and crumbly.
3. Heat pan and pour in vegetable oil. Fry onions, it should acquire an attractive golden hue. When the onion is ready, place it in a bowl.
4. Before roasting, roll the liver in flour. Thus, in the process of frying, it will acquire a golden crust.
5. Send a liver to the same pan where the onions were fried. The duration of the preparation of the liver on each side is about five minutes.
6. Then add sour cream and onions to the pan, stir. Must boil all the liquid. Cover the pan with a lid. Stew for 15 minutes.
7. Five minutes before being cooked, add herbs, spices and salt.
Buckwheat porridge with cookies is ready. Mix both components of the dish before serving.