Vegetarian cuisine is especially popular with lovers of proper, healthy food. Despite the fact that the meat is not used, the dishes are no less tasty, appetizing and juicy. One of these dishes can be considered a vegetable mix with buckwheat porridge, cooked in a slow cooker. This buckwheat is very healthy, tasty. As for the multicooker, such a kitchen appliance is recognized as one of the best, practical and convenient. The slow cooker is an invaluable helper in any kitchen, which significantly shortens the cooking time. In addition, the dishes prepared in this device retain all the vitamins and nutrients, trace elements.
Algorithm of preparation
Buckwheat with vegetables in a slow cooker is a healthy, balanced, nutritious and incredibly tasty dish. It can be cooked with tomatoes, pumpkin, eggplants, zucchini, carrots, mushrooms and onions, as well as bell peppers. Special attention should be given to buckwheat with a pumpkin in a slow cooker. This dish can be eaten daily.
It is important to note that pumpkin pap with buckwheat, cooked in a slow cooker, is allowed even during the diet. This is due to the fact that buckwheat porridge is rich in vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and pumpkin - a storehouse of nutrients. If you cook these ingredients in a slow cooker, then most of the useful elements will be preserved, so you will get a portion of low-calorie, fortified porridge.
Buckwheat with vegetables in a slow cooker is cooked quite simply. It can be served as a side dish for meat, fish, or as an independent, vegetarian dish. Buckwheat porridge with various vegetables, cooked in a slow cooker, turns out to be much more fragrant, healthier and tastier. This is due to the fact that it is prepared in sealed conditions.
How to cook buckwheat with vegetables in a slow cooker? For this you need a good step-by-step recipe, which is equipped with photos, quality products and a slow cooker.
|Buckwheat grain||about 100 gram|
|A tomato||1 piece.|
|Bell pepper||1 / 3 part|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
|A mixture of peppers, hops-suneli||add to taste|
1. Learn the recipe, prepare all the products and spices so that everything is at hand. For a start, you can do onions, it must be cleaned and cut into small cubes or half rings.
2. Next you need to do carrots. It should be cleaned, washed in water, dried, then rub on a medium grater. You can also cut it into small cubes.
3. Prepare a slow cooker, plug it in. Pour a certain amount of olive oil into the bowl. You can use vegetable oil. Set the appropriate cooking mode - “Frying”. In a minute, send carrots and sliced onions to a heated container. Fry the vegetables for five minutes.
4. At this time, you can do other vegetables, namely tomatoes and peppers. First of all, you need to clear the Bulgarian pepper from the seeds, wash in water and chop. After that you can send it to carrots, onions, fry for another five minutes.
5. Wash tomato, cut into small cubes. If you do not want a hard skin in the dish, you can take it off. To this end, the tomato should be scalded with boiling water, then dipped in ice water. Make a small cut and peel. Send the sliced tomato into the bowl of the kitchen appliance, cook for two minutes.
6. To the vegetables, add garlic, passed through a special press. Add spices, black pepper, and an incredibly fragrant and healthy seasoning hops-suneli. It favorably emphasizes the taste of each ingredient. Stir thoroughly, turn off the slow cooker after one minute.
7. Then you should go buckwheat. It is necessary to sort, rinse under warm running water. Send it to the stewed vegetable mixture.
8. Pour 250 milliliters of warm water into the multicooker bowl. Salt lightly.
9. Cover the lid of the device, set the appropriate cooking mode: “Porridge”, “Soup” or “Buckwheat”. The cooking time is about twenty minutes.
As you can see, in the proposed recipe is nothing complicated. It is extremely simple, budget. Great for garnish and self-service meals, and with the help of a slow cooker you will significantly reduce the cooking time.