Buckwheat is considered the queen among all the others, which is not surprising. Besides the fact that it is incredibly tasty and fragrant, it is also very useful. Buckwheat should be present in the human diet at least twice a week. It contains a lot of vitamins, macro-and micronutrients, valuable minerals. For a change, you can stew it with meat and vegetables, greens and other ingredients.
Buckwheat porridge, cooked with meat, is called "merchants". To buckwheat with chicken fillet in a merchant turned out crumbly, tasty and juicy, it is important to use a proven recipe. Using chicken breast makes this recipe dietary. Such a dish can be included in the medical, diet and sports nutrition. If you add shins or wings, you get a more juicy version of the dish.
Buckwheat in a merchant can be served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. This dish is also suitable for the holiday table. One of the important advantages of this porridge is its simplicity and speed of preparation. It is important to note that the technology and the sequence of actions resemble the process of cooking classic pilaf with rice. Thanks to the proposed recipe, you will get an excellent dish that will delight your loved ones with its delicate taste and wonderful aroma.
For cooking you will need a list of such products:
|Chicken fillet||150 grams|
|Onion||½ middle head|
|Buckwheat||about 1 cup|
|Butter and sunflower oil||to taste|
|Salt, black pepper and spices||to taste|
From this amount of ingredients you can prepare two medium portions of healthy, tasty and very juicy dishes. If you plan to feast on a greater number of people, then you need to increase the proportions.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients. As for chicken fillet, it is preferable to use fresh, not frozen. First of all, sort out the cereal, remove the spoiled kernels. Then rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. Send buckwheat in a saucepan, cover with two glasses of water, salt. Cook over medium heat.
2. While the porridge is boiling, take care of the meat. It should be washed under running water, remove the film, the skin. Dry the fillet with a paper towel, cut into medium cubes. Peel the onion and carrot. Chop the onion in half rings, rub the carrot through a large grater or cut into cubes.
3. Before frying the meat, it must be prepared for this process. Salt and pepper it, add your favorite spices and herbs. Actively stir, remember hands, squeezing each piece. Thanks to this seasoning is better absorbed. You can leave the fillet on the 15 minutes to infuse.
4. Put a griddle on the stove and pour one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil. Warm up, fry the chicken fillet to form an attractive golden brown.
5. Put the prepared vegetables in the pan and fry for five minutes.
6. Stir in chicken and vegetables.
7. As soon as the onions become transparent and golden, and the carrots turn ruddy and soft, turn down the heat and cover the pan with a lid. Stew chicken with vegetables for seven to ten minutes without opening the lid.
8. Check the readiness of the chicken. If the pieces are covered with a golden crust and reduced in size, the fillet is ready.
9. At this stage, you can pour two hundred milliliters of heavy cream into the meat. This component will give the dish a delicate milky touch.
10. To make the gravy thicker, you can add one or two tablespoons of wheat flour. Stir thoroughly to avoid lumps. The consistency of gravy should be homogeneous.
11. Wait for the boiling cream. Seeing the first bubbles, immediately remove the pan from the stove. As a result, you get a fragrant, tender chicken with vegetables and a thick milky gravy.
12. During this time you should cook porridge. It is necessary to remove from heat and add about 30 grams of butter, stir.
13. Spread porridge on a la carte plates, top with creamy gravy with chicken. Garnish with vegetables and fresh herbs before serving.
Buckwheat porridge, cooked according to the proposed recipe, is very nourishing, tasty, appetizing. It turns out incredibly juicy and crumbly, as it is soaked with a tasty sauce. To prepare you do not need special skills and knowledge, just follow the instructions of the recipe.
Useful properties of buckwheat
Buckwheat porridge contains more than eighteen essential amino acids, valuable flavonoids that can strengthen the human immune system. Flavonoids activate the functions of vitamin C, which prevents the spread of infections, play the role of antioxidants. Buckwheat copes with hunger, so you can eat it even for the purpose of losing weight. By including buckwheat porridge in the diet, you can not only correct your own health, but also correct the figure.
Buckwheat is considered a versatile product that can be eaten daily. It contains carbohydrates that help maintain activity and energy throughout the entire working day. For breakfast, you can simply cook porridge, and for lunch or a family dinner to cook it with vegetables and meat in a merchant's style.