Buckwheat is the queen among all the other cereals. It is extremely useful, valuable and tasty, absolutely all children and adults love it. The combination of chicken with buckwheat porridge can be considered a classic. This dish turns out incredibly tasty, appetizing and nutritious. If you properly cook this dish, it can be considered dietary. The proposed recipe can take note of not only hostesses, but also athletes, as well as people who are watching their figure or want to lose weight.
Technology of preparation
Buckwheat with chicken breast cooked in a pot turns out to be much more interesting and tastier than on the stove. Want to surprise the household? Then be sure to cook crumbly buckwheat porridge with chicken in a pot. As you can see, a clay or ceramic pot is a versatile kitchen appliance that will help you prepare a wholesome and nourishing lunch or dinner.
When cooking buckwheat with chicken breast, you can add any vegetables and spices. As a rule, used tomatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, bell pepper, zucchini, eggplant. From the greens, you can give preference to cilantro, parsley, dill and green onions. Spices can choose to your taste.
Buckwheat porridge with meat in a pot - tender, nutritious, very fragrant and tasty dish that can be prepared daily. It is important to remember that dishes for the preparation of which clay pots are used have always been appreciated by true gourmets. Buckwheat is no exception, it turns out very useful, aromatic, tasty, and most importantly, it contains all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
The advantage of the proposed step-by-step recipe is that it is simple, affordable, takes a minimum of time, and the dish is tasty and balanced.
|Distilled water||3 glasses|
|Chicken breast or fillet||500 grams|
|Salt, black pepper and spices||to taste|
|Vegetable oil||2 tablespoons|
|Parsley, green onions||for decoration|
From the specified list of ingredients, four servings of a hearty, wholesome dish are obtained.
1. According to the proposed recipe you need to prepare all the ingredients. Particular attention should be paid to the chicken, as it must be fresh and not frozen. As for buckwheat, choose only the highest quality. The fillets must be separated from the bones, washed thoroughly and dried with a paper towel. After that, you can chop into equal pieces. Onions clean, chop along with greens.
2. On the stove, send the pan, pour in vegetable oil. Warm up for one minute, then you can fry onions, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula. Continue to fry until a beautiful golden color.
3. Spoon the buckwheat and rinse under running water. Dry a little. Take four pots, distribute buckwheat over them. It should be four tablespoons of cereals per pot.
4. Roasted onions should be placed on top of the grits. The trick is that the onion will drain fragrant oil, soaked in onion juice, so buckwheat will turn out tender, crumbly and juicy.
5. The next step is to spread chicken over the onion. It can be a little salt and pepper.
6. If desired, use the spices and favorite seasonings.
7. Pour some warm water into each pot, add chopped greens. It will give not only an attractive look, but also a very tempting aroma.
8. Warm up the oven to two hundred degrees. Cover the pots with lids, send to the oven for 45-50 minutes. When time runs out, you can add a small piece of butter and chopped greens to each pot.
Ready dish serve in a pot. Buckwheat porridge with fillet, cooked according to the proposed recipe, will be tender, juicy, nutritious, tasty and balanced. If you want to please households with healthy food, then this recipe is ideal for this purpose.