If you are a fan of simple, nutritious, balanced, but very tasty food, then you should like the recipe for a wonderful dish with buckwheat and chicken. Crumbly porridge is appreciated in any kitchen, as it is an exquisite and useful dish. An important role is played by additional ingredients that emphasize the taste of buckwheat and introduce new ones. It can be meat, poultry, vegetables, spices, sauces or greens.
Merchant pap will appeal to not only adults, but also kids who are very selective in their food. Due to the low calorie, good nutritional value, the dish can be called dietary. To cook a gourmet dish according to an old recipe, you need to arm yourself with certain foods.
|Chicken fillet||300 grams|
|Ketchup or tomato paste||2-3 tablespoons|
|Chicken Broth / Water||2 glass (400 ml)|
|Salt, black pepper, favorite spices and herbs||to taste|
|Olive or Sunflower Oil||2-3 tablespoons|
1. Prepare the specified food according to the recipe. For starters, get some chicken. Rinse the fillet under running water. Take a sharp knife and chopping board. Remove all films and streaks. Then rinse the meat again and dry with a paper towel. Cut into small cubes, namely, 1-2 cm in width and length. Salt and pepper, use your favorite spices.
2. The next step is the preparation of vegetables. Peel the onion, wash with water and cut into half rings. It is advisable to use a sharp knife to make the rings thin.
3. As for carrots, try to find a juicy, sweet and crunchy, but not sluggish, so as not to spoil the taste of the dish. Peel the carrots from the skin, wash and blot with a paper towel. Prepared root can be grated or cut into cubes.
4. Prepare buckwheat. It should not contain garbage, husk or dark cores. To do this, it must be carefully and carefully selected, rinsed thoroughly under warm running water. Flip the cereal onto a sieve so that excess liquid can escape. The secret of a delicious dish in a merchant is the right choice of buckwheat, so give preference to proven and reliable brands. Groats must be of superior quality.
5. Put a griddle on the stove, pour in vegetable oil, warm it up a little. Put the prepared fillet on hot oil.
6. Fry the meat for three to four minutes on each side until a beautiful crust is formed.
7. Add the prepared onion to the meat pan. Fry for at least three minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spatula. At this time, the kitchen will be insanely delicious and tempting flavor.
8. Add carrots grated on a coarse grater, slightly reduce heat. Continue stirring, fry the fillet with vegetables for five minutes.
9. When the vegetables are fried, become soft, you can add buckwheat.
10. In a plate, mix the broth with ketchup or tomato paste, add salt, pepper, spices and garlic passed through a press. Mix everything thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the pan.
11. Next, you need to bring the dish to a boil, cover and reduce the heat. Cook for twenty-five minutes. It is important that all liquid evaporate. Then remove the griddle from the stove, leave for fifteen minutes so that the ingredients are saturated with the flavors and flavors of each other. Serve porridge in portions, sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
12. Bucket buckwheat porridge with chicken is ready, you can serve and enjoy the divine dish. It takes about 45-50 minutes to cook, which is fast enough for a hearty, wholesome, nutritious and balanced lunch and dinner.
Features of the dish
Buckwheat with chicken in a merchant's style is a tasty, aromatic, nutritious and nourishing dish that can charge your body with energy for the whole day. Cooked buckwheat it turns out crumbly and very juicy, each grain is soaked with a delicate taste and rich aroma of vegetables and meat, so the dish turns out to be matchless.
If you do not know how to cook buckwheat in a merchant's style, then the proposed recipe will help you to create a real masterpiece, which does not require special skills in cooking. Basically, for the preparation of this dish use chicken, onions and carrots, but you can slightly move away from the classics by adding Bulgarian pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes and other ingredients. As for meat, an excellent substitute for chicken can be rabbit, beef, pork.
At first glance, the preparation of the dish resembles everyone's favorite pilaf with rice, since the composition contains the same ingredients: meat, vegetables, and cereals. As for the merchant buckwheat, it turns out much tastier, more appetizing and more refined than the usual pilau. Given the huge benefits of buckwheat, it should be present in the diet at least three times a week. Such a dish can be served even for the holiday table, complementing it with salads and pickled vegetables.
Cooked buckwheat with vegetables in our recipe will be no less tasty.