If you have at your disposal such foods as chicken and buckwheat, you can prepare an appetizing, nutritious and very tasty lunch for the whole family. Using the step-by-step recipe with photos, you will not have additional questions.
Buckwheat has excellent taste and healthy properties. Due to its rich composition, this croup quickly and permanently nourishes the body with energy and strength. Properly prepared this product, you can keep the maximum amount of vitamins, minerals and amino acids in the dish.
Features of the dish
How to cook buckwheat with chicken and vegetables to make it nourishing, nutritious, tasty and appetizing? To do this, select the correct method of heat treatment. Buckwheat contains phosphorus, magnesium and iodine, zinc, protein and important amino acids. An important advantage of buckwheat is that it does not need to be treated with a variety of chemicals, as it copes with weeds and pests on its own. That is why it can be argued that buckwheat is an environmentally friendly, useful and valuable product.
Buckwheat with chicken, cooked properly, it turns out very fragrant, tasty and crumbly. These ingredients are perfectly combined with each other. When you use this dish, your body receives a huge portion of vital elements, vitamins and minerals.
As for meat, you can use not only chicken, but also veal, pork, turkey. Considering the fact that poultry meat is considered dietary, this dish can be included in the diet with medical or sports nutrition. The dish can be baked in the oven, simmer on the stove in a deep frying pan or a thick pan. Roasting chicken with porridge helps preserve all the nutrients, while roasting most of them, evaporates.
Buckwheat is considered a versatile product that can be eaten regularly without harm to health. It contains important carbohydrates that help maintain energy, activity throughout the day. For breakfast, you can make porridge with butter, for lunch buckwheat will be an excellent garnish for baked chicken. For dinner, you can cook buckwheat with minced meat and serve it with a salad of fresh vegetables.
What part of the bird is preferable to use in this recipe? It is advisable to take the breast, which will be an excellent addition to a dietary meal. You can also use hips, legs or wings. An important caveat: take fresh food for cooking, frozen chicken can worsen the taste.
|Chicken fillet||100 grams|
|Olive or sunflower oil||1 teaspoon|
|Curry, salt||to taste|
1. First, prepare all the ingredients noted in the recipe. After that proceed to the preparation of chicken fillet. Put it in a saucepan, cover it with water, put it on the stove. Bring to a boil, salt and reduce heat. After boiling, the cooking time is fifteen minutes.
2. Peel carrots, wash and dry them with a paper towel. Grate it on a coarse grater so that the vegetable crunches a little in the finished gruel.
3. Choose good cereals for such a dish, see that the kernels are intact and intact. Measure out the right amount of buckwheat, wash it with plenty of water. Then mix with the carrot and tamp down a little.
4. Krupa pour hot broth, which was cooked chicken fillet. Cover with lid to allow the contents to steam out.
5. An hour later, mix buckwheat with carrots. Buckwheat porridge with carrots will be ready in two hours. Cut the fillet into small pieces, add a certain amount of salt and curry spices, mix with buckwheat. Do not forget to pour a spoonful of olive oil.
6. As you can see, the preparation of this dish is very simple and does not require great effort. You can simplify cooking even more. In the evening, you can pour buckwheat broth, and by the morning you will have an extraordinarily healthy, hearty and balanced breakfast.
Preparing such a simple, but original dish, you can not worry about those extra pounds. From the specified number of ingredients, one full portion is obtained, the caloric content of which is 305 kilocalories. It contains 7 grams of fat, 29 grams of proteins and 30 grams of valuable carbohydrates. A plate of such a dish will be an ideal option for those who watch their figure, trying to adhere to the principles of a healthy lifestyle.
Buckwheat porridge with chicken fillet is a healthy, healthy, balanced and tasty dish that will appeal to all children and adults. It takes a little time and time to prepare it, which makes it affordable and easy.