Buckwheat is popular all over the world. From it you can cook a large number of healthy, filling, tasty, nutritious meals. Buckwheat cereal must be present in the diet of children and adults, as it contains many vitamins, nutrients, amino acids necessary for the full development of the body and the brain.
Buckwheat porridge with onions diversifies your diet, gives you strength, energy and vigor. This recipe for buckwheat with mushrooms is reminiscent of the village food that grandmas cook in old ovens. This dish is saturated with strong taste energy, which improves mood, improves metabolism.
There are a lot of ways of preparation, technologies, recipes. The main thing in the preparation of adhere to the ratio of cereals to liquid. For one part of buckwheat, you must use two parts of water or broth. Follow this rule, since friability, juiciness of porridge depends on it. To make buckwheat more fragrant and rich, at the end of cooking it can add a small amount of butter.
Buckwheat porridge is used as a side dish for meat, fish, vegetables. If you are thinking how to cook buckwheatwhat recipe it will make more delicious, you can use the following: a chic rustic recipe for buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and onions in a pot in the oven. Amazingly tasty, melting in the mouth dish, from which it is impossible to break away.
Buckwheat with mushrooms and onions is easy to prepare. As an additional component, you can use meat, carrots, peppers, spices. This dish is not only suitable for everyday use, but also decorate the festive table. It is best to cook it for breakfast or lunch, as due to its rich composition it nourishes the body with energy and vigor.
|Meat (pork, lamb, beef)||800 gr|
|Vegetable oil||20 ml|
|salt, pepper, spices, dried herbs||to taste|
|herbs for decoration||2-3 sprigs|
The caloric content of 100 grams of finished porridge will be 310 kilocalories. For the preparation of this wonderful recipe pots will be used.
1. Choose buckwheat with whole kernels. Pour it on the table, sort out. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Fill with warm water and leave for 20 minutes.
2. Wash the meat with water, dry with a paper towel. Cut into large chunks. Pour vegetable oil into a frying pan, heat it and pour the meat. Cook over high heat until golden brown.
3. Salt, pepper meat. Get the meat with a slotted spoon and put it in pots.
4. Peel the onions, celery and carrots. Wash under running water. Cut vegetables into rings or half rings.
5. Fry vegetables in hot oil until golden brown.
6. Roasted carrots, onions and celery send in equal parts in pots. Wash mushrooms. Chanterelles are perfect for this dish. Cut into large pieces, warm in a pan, so that liquid is released.
7. Drain the liquid. Pour in the vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms for 10 minutes. Do not forget to salt and pepper. Put in pots.
8. Top layer lay out the grits, prepared in advance. Add spices, herbs, bay leaf, salt. Fill with water. Heat the oven to 200 degrees. An hour later add the pots of butter, according to the recipe. When the dish is ready, leave it in the oven for 15 minutes with the gas turned off so that the ingredients can soak in the aromas and flavors of each other. Buckwheat porridge with onions and mushrooms is ready. Decorate with greens and fresh vegetables.
To prepare a culinary masterpiece that is impossible to resist, remember some tips:
- Buckwheat choose carefully. See that the kernels are whole, not crushed. Sugar is suitable - buckwheat variety with large kernels.
- Before cooking buckwheat gruel, fry the cereal in a dry, hot frying pan, to improve the taste and aroma.
- In the process of cooking should not stir porridge. Also, do not open the lid again.
- It is necessary to boil until all the liquid has evaporated. Then you can remove from the stove so that the porridge does not turn out to be dry and fresh.
- After turning off the heat, leave it on the 15 minutes in the oven. So it will improve the taste and flavor, and you have even more appetite.
Try to cook buckwheat with mushrooms and onions in this recipe. Treat yourself to healthy, wholesome food.
We also want to present to your attention a similar recipe - buckwheat in a pot in the oven.