Buckwheat is a favorite dish for many. It goes well with milk, fish, meat, vegetables. A great option - buckwheat with meat turkey, young veal. Nutritionists say that this combination of products is extremely useful for the human body. Among other things, this dish turns out very tasty, juicy, fragrant, balanced and nutritious. The most optimal way of cooking buckwheat porridge with beef is similar to pilau. To do this, use a cauldron or a pot with a thick bottom.
Features of the dish
Do you want to cook buckwheat with beef? Then you need a good step-by-step recipe with photos, according to which you can quickly make a delicious lunch or dinner. Everyone knows that buckwheat is extremely nutritious, tasty and healthy. It contains much less carbohydrates than the rest of the cereals. An important advantage of buckwheat is the high content of iron, valuable amino acids, minerals and vitamins. In addition, buckwheat is considered a complex carbohydrate, so the process of its assimilation is quite long. As a result, the saturation period increases. This dish will fill you with energy for the whole day.
It is important to note that buckwheat porridge is an integral part of the baby and diet. So that it does not become boring from frequent use, you can vary the variations of its preparation. The range of all sorts of additives, recipes is very large. It can be cooked with seafood, vegetables, meat, mushrooms and even dried fruits.
Great is beef with buckwheat in a pot, a slow cooker or just a thick cauldron on the stove. This dish will be an excellent lunch option for weightlifting people. 100 grams of the finished dish contains about 109 kilocalories.
Step by Step with Photo Cooking
The proposed recipe is suitable for those who love buckwheat, but wants diversity. If everything is done correctly, the beef will be tender, soft and juicy, and the porridge will be fragrant and rich.
To buckwheat porridge with meat turned out to be special and acquired a savory taste, it can be cooked with a sweet and sour sauce. Such a dish is perfect for a festive feast, and your guests will be delighted.
|Salt, black pepper, spices||to taste|
|Soy sauce||40 milliliters|
|Pineapples canned||150-200 gram|
|Pineapple juice||200 milliliters (you can replace 200 ml of water mixed with 2 Art. Spoons of sugar)|
|Wheat flour||2 tablespoons|
1. Prepare the ingredients for the dish and sauce. Then sort out buckwheat, rinse it thoroughly under warm running water. It is very important that it does not come across debris, stones. Then boil the cereal until fully cooked.
2. Put a griddle on the stove, pour vegetable oil into it, warm it. Peel onions, finely chop and send in hot oil. Fry over high heat for three minutes, remembering to stir.
3. Take a piece of beef, rinse in water and dry with a paper towel. With a sharp knife, cut into strips or pieces of any shape, send to the bow.
4. Continue to fry, stirring occasionally. Add spices. After that, you can turn down the heat, cover the pan with a lid and put out for twenty minutes. If you do not want to put pineapples and carrots in the dish, add 100 milliliters of boiling water, and then stew for twenty minutes. After that, add the mixture for a sweet and sour sauce.
5. Peel the carrots, grate or grate the straw. Add to the pan to the meat and onions, simmer for at least ten minutes, remembering to stir occasionally.
6. In the meantime, get some canned pineapples. They should be cut into small pieces or grind with a blender. Add the mixture to the pan and simmer for ten minutes until the meat is completely cooked.
7. In a bowl, mix soy sauce with pineapple juice, add flour, mix. Pour the sauce into the meat. Cook until the sauce is thick.
8. Buckwheat porridge must be shifted to a beautiful plate, add beef stew, and sprinkle with cooked sauce on top. It turns out incredibly tasty and appetizing.
Using the proposed recipe, you can cook not just a porridge with meat, but a real festive dish. Despite the fact that the recipe seems a bit complicated, the dish is prepared simply and quickly.