There is nothing better than a simple and old dish made from the most affordable ingredients. We are talking about buckwheat cereal with the addition of minced meat. The dish turns out not only tasty and satisfying, but also extremely useful, balanced. This buckwheat will appeal to absolutely everyone, so take the suggested recipe for a note. Porridge with vegetables and minced meat - a real culinary masterpiece, characterized by simplicity, affordability and amazing taste. Having prepared all the necessary products, you can safely proceed to cooking. An hour later you will be able to please your household with a balanced, nutritious and fragrant lunch or dinner.
Features of preparation
Buckwheat porridge with minced meat - a classic dish that can be cooked in a short time, without possessing special culinary skills. All dishes that include buckwheat and minced meat are juicy and appetizing. This combination is perfect for cooking casseroles, pancakes, grechanik, first courses. In addition, buckwheat with minced meat and a variety of vegetables can act as a separate dish. If you give him fresh lettuce, nothing more will be needed to feed the family.
This dish of buckwheat involves the use of high-quality, fresh minced meat. It is undesirable to take ice cream. The dish with turkey and ground beef is very tasty, but you can also cook it with chicken, pork or a combination. Buckwheat porridge can be cooked not only in a frying pan on the stove, but also in a pot, a saucepan, a slow cooker, an oven.
Want to learn how to cook buckwheat with minced meat quickly and tasty? Then you will need the proposed step-by-step recipe with photos. Cooked dish will cause complete delight in your household.
The following ingredients are required for cooking:
|Distilled water||1 glass|
|Chopped meat||200 grams|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||2 tablespoons|
|Fresh greens (parsley, dill)||for decoration|
|Salt, spices||to taste|
From the proposed list and the number of products you get two large portions of a hearty, tasty and extremely fragrant dish.
1. Cooking buckwheat with minced meat is quite simple, using the proposed recipe. To get started, prepare all the necessary ingredients, they must be fresh. Measure out a glass of cereal 1, rinse under warm running water, then fill it with cold water, adhering to the strict proportion of 1: 2. Send to the fire, bring to a boil, salt and reduce the level of fire to a minimum. When the cereal soaks up all the liquid, remove the pan from the stove, add a tablespoon of butter and stir.
2. Next, prepare the necessary spices for the dish. It is desirable to grind them independently, using a knife edge, a mortar. To cooked buckwheat porridge with minced meat turned out bright, rich and fragrant, use the following combination of spices: turmeric, black pepper, mustard seeds and cumin seeds. As for the quantity, the combination of spices should be no more than a third of a teaspoon.
3. Put the pan on the stove, pour in a tablespoon of olive or sunflower oil. In the heated oil, add the prepared spices. They should warm up and give all their flavor, do not forget to stir them with a spatula.
4. After two minutes, add the minced meat, mix thoroughly. At this time, an incredibly delicious and tempting aroma will spread around the house.
5. When the stuffing will be brought to the ready, add a little tomato paste. It is advisable to use not very sour type of pasta. Stir thoroughly. Try the sauce to taste. If it is too acidic, add one teaspoon of powder or sugar, it neutralizes excess acid.
6. Add one hundred milliliters of hot water to the mincemeat, mix and cover the pan with a lid. This is necessary so that the content can then. It takes no more than three minutes.
7. Buckwheat porridge for the proposed recipe is ready. There are two main ways to serve a delicious, aromatic and healthy food. The first option is to lay out the porridge, and on top cover it with minced meat, chopped greens. As for the second option, you can transfer the buckwheat to the mince in a frying pan and stir thoroughly. Leave the dish for five minutes so that the buckwheat is soaked with gravy. Sprinkle the porridge with chopped green onions before serving.
Useful cooking tips
To cook tasty buckwheat porridge with minced meat correctly, follow the following chefs recommendations:
- the list of spices is not mandatory, you can change it in accordance with your taste preferences;
- instead of vegetable oil, you can use creamy, so ground meat will be more tender, more pleasant to the taste;
- as for mince, it should be fresh. It is desirable that it was the minimum amount of fluid. The best option is to make minced meat on your own by scrolling meat and lard through a meat grinder;
- to cook buckwheat faster, it can be poured boiling water.
The proposed step-by-step recipe is very simple, the dish turns out to be incredibly aromatic, tasty, nutritious, balanced. Even an aspiring cook will be able to cope with its preparation, which is a huge advantage of this recipe.