A tasty, healthy and nutritious dish does not have to be expensive, extravagant. To do this, rather competently experimenting with products. For example, you can make a crumbly, flavorful buckwheat gruel with mushrooms. It is preferable to use white mushrooms for this recipe. Preparing buckwheat porridge with mushrooms and vegetables, you can easily gather at the same table the whole family. After tasting this dish, they will be not only well-fed, but also satisfied.
Features of preparation
Buckwheat with white mushrooms and onions can act as a separate dish, a side dish. Cook it easy enough. You need to take a good step-by-step recipe with a photo, carefully study it, prepare all the necessary ingredients for this and proceed to the immediate cooking. If you can not use fresh mushrooms, they can easily be replaced. Frozen white mushrooms are perfect for making healthy buckwheat porridge.
For this dish you need to separately cook porridge and mushrooms. As for buckwheat, it is sorted and washed thoroughly under running water. Then you need to cook porridge on the water. Instead of ordinary water, you can use light chicken broth. With the help of such a small trick the dish turns out more juicy and fragrant. So buckwheat will not be dry, it will acquire a delicate texture and pleasant taste.
Frozen or fresh mushrooms need to fry in a hot frying pan. To begin with, you need to evaporate excess moisture. If you use dried mushrooms, they must be soaked in water for several hours. To give dried mushrooms the flavor of fresh, just soak them in cold milk. Never soak dried porcini mushrooms in warm or hot water, as they will become hard and "rubber".
In addition to buckwheat and mushrooms, you can use additional ingredients for this dish, namely greens, vegetables (onions, tomatoes, peppers and carrots), sauces, various spices, seasonings.
Tip! Buckwheat porridge with white mushrooms can be used as a filling. To do this, they are mixed with apples, prunes, bacon, bacon. The mixture is stuffed chicken, duck, goose. Thus, it turns out not just a great dinner, but a real delicacy, culinary masterpiece.
For cooking buckwheat mushroom porridge You will need the following ingredients:
|White mushrooms||250 grams|
|Cream||3 Art. spoons|
|Onion||1 middle head|
|Vegetable oil||1 teaspoon|
|Spices, Pepper Mix and Salt||to taste|
1. This dish uses frozen porcini mushrooms. Before cooking, they should be thawed and soaked.
2. Next you need to do buckwheat, it is sorted, thoroughly washed with cold water several times until the water becomes crystal clear.
3. Take a small saucepan, pour a little vegetable oil into it and heat it. After that add the washed buckwheat. To make the dish more fragrant, saturated, and, most importantly, crumbly, fry the buckwheat in oil for two minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Then pour a glass of warm water. Bring to a boil and turn down the gas to the very minimum. At this stage, you can add salt and cover the pan with a lid. Continue cooking for fifteen minutes, until all the water has evaporated.
5. While porridge is cooked, you can do mushrooms. They should be thrown into a colander, drain the water in any container. Put it aside, it will be useful to you a little later.
6. Peel onions, finely chop.
7. Send the pan to the stove, warm it with a little butter.
8. Next in the pan sent onions, the necessary spices. It must be roasted for five to eight minutes to form a golden hue.
9. Then add prepared white mushrooms to the pan. Stir, continue to fry for five minutes. Pour in the water that has remained after soaking the mushrooms. At this moment in the kitchen will reign incredibly tasty and delicious aroma.
10. Salt the mushrooms and add sour cream. Simmer for about five minutes.
11. If necessary, pour in a little more liquid from the mushrooms. Continue to simmer for a few more minutes.
12. As for serving dishes, the porridge can be mixed with stewed mushrooms, or served with buckwheat, watering it with mushroom gravy.
As you can see, the recipe for cooking such buckwheat porridge with mushrooms is very simple and original. The result will pleasantly surprise you, as the dish will turn out not just fragrant and tasty, but also very useful.