Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms is an ideal combination, as these products combine well with each other, complementing each other with new colors. Mushrooms and buckwheat are very frequent guests in any kitchen, but very few people use them to cook one dish. If you do everything right, you will get a fragrant, satisfying, and most importantly, a tasty dish that is suitable for lunch or a family dinner. This dish can be independent, but it is also used as a full-fledged garnish for fish, meat and poultry.
Features of the dish
If it seems to you that buckwheat porridge is boring, fresh and trite, then you certainly need a good recipe. With his help, preparation will be held on the highest level, and the result will exceed all expectations. To do this, you need a recipe according to which you can quickly and tasty make mushrooms with buckwheat, it will turn out incredibly nutritious and useful.
Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms is a traditional Russian dish, the recipe for which is passed down from generation to generation. Buckwheat stew with mushrooms is a complete dish that can be served with any sauce. Considering that it is difficult to choose a good recipe, it is important to notice the options that are best obtained: buckwheat with liver and mushrooms, juicy buckwheat with mushrooms and vegetables (onions, peppers, tomatoes and carrots). You can stew a dish even in a slow cooker, which is much more convenient and practical than on a regular stove.
The question arises, how to cook buckwheat with mushrooms? The recipe for cooking is very simple, so any novice hostess can handle it. Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms will be delicious, if done according to technology. These ingredients should be prepared separately from each other. To begin with, grits are washed, boiled in broth or water until half cooked. Mushrooms can be used fresh, frozen, they should be thoroughly fried in a frying pan, using vegetable oil. Buckwheat and mushrooms are not the only components of the dish, you can add any vegetables, sauces, herbs and even meat.
It is important to note that buckwheat porridge with mushrooms can play the role of a tasty and aromatic stuffing for duck, chicken. In this case, to the ingredients you can safely add spices, bacon and bacon, prunes and even apples. If you stuff a bird with a similar filling, you will have a very original and unforgettable delicacy.
As for cooking methods, they are quite a lot. You can bake in the oven, use a slow cooker, microwave or pots in any case, the dish will turn out unforgettable. Before serving, you can decorate the dish with herbs, fresh vegetables, sauce, and if you add pickled mushrooms, your household will be delighted.
Buckwheat porridge is a valuable storehouse of useful components, vitamins and minerals. It contains a large amount of phosphorus and iron, zinc, calcium and potassium, iodine, useful carbohydrates and protein. Scientists were able to prove that such a pod is rich in polysaturated fats, which are conducive to the fight against elevated cholesterol levels, significantly speeding up the metabolism. Buckwheat porridge is extremely useful during pregnancy and lactation, because it is considered a source of folic acid.
To cook porridge and cook a delicious dish, you need to follow the recommendations. You need to prepare the following ingredients:
|Champignons, pickled or other mushrooms||100 grams|
|Onions||1 middle head|
|Salt pepper||to taste|
Many women are interested in the question, what is the calorie content of buckwheat with mushrooms, can it be eaten during a diet? The nutritional value of the finished dish in 100 gram contains 69 calories.
1. First of all, prepare all the products, after which you can thoroughly wash buckwheat. Then it is necessary to pour buckwheat with warm water, it should be one centimeter higher than the grits. Cut the onion into small cubes, and the mushrooms - into slices.
2. Using heat-resistant capacity, buckwheat must be sent to the microwave. Do not forget to cover it with a lid. You will need the most powerful mode available in the microwave oven. Set the timer to four minutes.
3. Buckwheat porridge is in the first stage of cooking. At this time, you can fry the mushrooms in the hot oil for two minutes, then add the onions. Make sure the onions are not burnt, otherwise the dish will be spoiled.
4. After frying the onions and mushrooms until golden brown, you can safely add carrots. It is necessary to clean, wash and grate on a fine grater. Fry vegetables for five minutes until fully cooked, stirring with a spatula.
5. When the timer on the microwave oven works, you can safely get buckwheat porridge. At this stage of cooking, you can add fried onions, carrots and pickled mushrooms, which emit an unmatched flavor.
6. Using a special wooden spatula, you need to mix all the ingredients and then send it back to the microwave. As for pepper, salt, they can be added now or at the end of the whole preparation. Set the timer to four minutes using the most powerful mode.
7. After a specified time, you need to select another cooking mode, namely the power of the 450 BT, set the timer for four minutes again. The finished dish is desirable to leave in the same dish, cover with a lid and leave for half an hour. Then serve the dish in portions, pre-decorated with greens, vegetables, sauce.
The dish is very aromatic, healthy and nutritious, nourishing, tasty and balanced. It can be eaten in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening, as this is the best that can be made from buckwheat groats and mushrooms. The cooking process is easy, quick and interesting.