Buckwheat porridge has long been a companion of man and was valued as a nutritious and tasty dish. To prevent such a pod dry, it was supplemented with various ingredients. Depending on the level of wealth of a person, the fillers differed - from vegetables to meat. Merchants, as a rich stratum of the population, could afford to eat buckwheat porridge with meat (most often, with pork). So there was a recipe for buckwheat porridge with pork, called in common "in a merchant."
He reached the modern kitchens and tables almost unchanged, so now we can enjoy a truly fragrant and juicy dish, which has become the basis of a healthy diet. Healthy food devotees can cook each ingredient for a couple to get a whole diet meal. Mastering this simple porridge recipe is easy and does not take much time. For cooking buckwheat porridge, we suggest using the following recipe, equipped with photographs.
The process of cooking porridge is very simple, but in the end you get a great, tasty, healthy dish. Thanks to the juice extracted from vegetables in the cooking process, buckwheat becomes more juicy and tender, and the meat - fragrant. Buckwheat contains in its composition a large number of important for the human body microelements. Therefore, this porridge is considered an excellent option for lunch or dinner.
|Buckwheat grain||1 glass|
|Vegetable oil||2 century. l.|
|Ground black pepper||1 tsp|
1. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and chop the carrots.
2. Pork (it is better to use the pulp) must be washed, cut off all the fat and veins (if present), and then cut into small pieces.
3. Reassemble the croup in advance, rinse thoroughly under running water.
4. Heat the oil in a pan, put onions and carrots to fry until half-cooked (with a golden tinge). Once the vegetables are ready, put them in a plate, but do not turn off the stove.
5. In the same (already heated) pan, fry the pieces of pork on both sides. To do this, first lay out on one side and fry over high heat to a crust so that the juice does not start to flow out, then turn over to the other side and cook over medium heat with the lid closed.
6. Put cooked vegetables to cooked pork, pour out the washed buckwheat. Fill with water, sprinkle with spices (salt, pepper and others), mix gently. Bring to a boil, then turn down the heat and cover with a lid. Cook buckwheat about 25 minutes, regularly checking that it does not burn.
After cooking, you can immediately serve buckwheat porridge with pork (“in a merchant's style”) to the table, adding vegetable salad or homemade pickles. Cooking this noble porridge is very simple. This dish turns out deliciously delicious, fragrant and healthy. Buckwheat porridge with pork quickly gather the whole family at the dinner table.
If you want something radically different, try the recipe. barley milk porridge in a slow cooker.