Buckwheat porridge is a valuable source of vitamins (PP, B, P), minerals, amino acids, macro- and microelements (phosphorus, calcium, zinc and iron). Regular consumption of this dish allows you to saturate the body with nutrients and significantly improve its condition. Buckwheat groats help cleanse the intestines, removing toxins and toxins from the body, speeding up the metabolism. Buckwheat porridge can be used as a side dish and as an independent dish. If you put it out with meat, you can get a full dinner. Buckwheat porridge with pork merchants is very popular with adults and children, and a good step-by-step recipe will help you to cook it.
Features of the dish
Buckwheat porridge in a merchant with pork is an appetizing, juicy dish that is prepared quickly and easily, if you follow the step-by-step instructions of the recipe.
The history of this dish began a long time ago. Porridge and vegetables were the basis of the peasant daily diet. As for meat products, they were considered delicacies that not many could afford. In those days, pigs were slaughtered only on significant holidays. Old Russian buckwheat in a merchant's style with pork was boiled in water or milk, sometimes adding vegetables — onions and carrots. Merchants and other rich class added to buckwheat porridge meat. That is why the dish began to bear the name "buckwheat in a merchant's style", which indicates the importance, status of such a simple and tasty lunch.
According to the recipe, the dish was prepared in the oven using pots, cast iron. As for the modern method of cooking, in addition to the stove, microwaves, multicookers and ovens are used.
Cooked buckwheat pudding always turns out tender, juicy and very fragrant. As for the cooking technology, the algorithm resembles pilaf cooking. First, the meat is fried with vegetables, after which the cereal is added. The dish is stewed under the lid. If you follow the classic recipe, then buckwheat porridge must be cooked with pork. If desired, it can be replaced with duck, chicken, beef, rabbit, or lamb.
For a traditional recipe you will need the following list of ingredients:
|Buckwheat grain||400 grams|
|Pork meat||350 grams|
|Sunflower oil||1 tablespoon|
|Pepper, salt||to taste|
|Dried cilantro||1 teaspoon|
|Pickle with cucumbers||2 tablespoons|
|Vegetable oil||1 Art. a spoon|
|Ketchup and mayonnaise||on 1 Art. a spoon|
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the recipe. Spoon the buckwheat and rinse thoroughly under running water. Peel the garlic and pass it through the press. Rinse the pork, dry with a paper towel, cut into small pieces.
2. In the boiling water, send the cereal, cook under a closed lid on a small fire for twenty minutes. It is important to remove the saucepan from the stove in time, namely, five minutes before readiness.
3. Put a griddle on the stove, warm it and pour in the sunflower oil. Send the pork into it, fry until the color of the meat turns white. After that, reduce the heat, cook the meat for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add black pepper and fine salt. Pour in a small amount of water and close the lid to extinguish the pork. The cooking time is twenty minutes. During this time, the meat will be tender, soft and juicy.
5. After 20 minutes you can add a teaspoon of cilantro and pre-cooked sauce. Stir well with a wooden spatula, then remove from heat.
6. Add boiled buckwheat to the meat. Porridge in a merchant with meat is ready. Before serving, decorate the dish with finely chopped greens. Optionally, you can serve the sauce separately.
7. Presented dish like all members of the family. It is important to note that the dish is considered universal, it is great for everyday diet and for celebration. It has many advantages: a simple recipe, available ingredients, fast cooking, excellent results.
Buckwheat porridge in a merchant's style is the best option for a wholesome, nourishing and tasty lunch and dinner. The proposed recipe will help you cope with the task quickly. Observing the technology and recipe, you will prepare an amazing, vintage dish, which is characterized by excellent taste and ease of preparation.