Buckwheat is one of the most popular products for the preparation of cereals and side dishes. Buckwheat is a healthy, tasty product, known for its healing properties and excellent taste. It can be used to prepare a huge list of dishes.
The distinctive features of buckwheat porridge - is its rich chemical composition, great taste and aroma. In addition, buckwheat is a valuable storehouse of minerals, vitamin groups, amino acids, macro- and microelements, which play an important role in maintaining the functioning of the human body.
It should be noted that buckwheat groats are not in vain considered to be the “queen” among the other cereals. This title is supported by its composition and high protein content. Buckwheat is suitable for the fight against overweight, it must be introduced into the diet during the diet. It helps cleanse the body of toxins, slags and other harmful substances.
Technology of preparation
Buckwheat porridge is tasty and healthy by itself. However, there are many recipes that allow you to make this dish more interesting, reveal its taste and add new ones. One of the most simple, but tasty and original dishes is considered to be buckwheat in a pan with chicken.
Buckwheat porridge, cooked with chicken, is called "buckwheat in a merchant." To prepare this dish you can use not only chicken fillet, but also pork, beef, duck. You will also need vegetables that make the dish more juicy. Mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, carrots, bell peppers, green beans are added on request.
|Chicken meat||about 150-200 grams|
|Sunflower oil||1 Art. a spoon|
|tomato juice||100 milliliters|
The proposed number of ingredients is calculated for two servings.
1. The first step is to prepare the chicken meat. It is preferable to use chicken fillet. To make it juicy, you need to properly cook it. Meat should be cut into medium cubes. If you are using shins or thighs, you should separate the fillets from the bone, and then chop them.
2. Heat the pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. Fold the sliced meat in a frying pan, add salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown, it will take about seven minutes.
3. At this time, prepare onions, namely, clean it and chop into half rings. Then send to the pan to the meat, reduce the fire to an average level.
4. While onions are being stewed, you can do carrots. It must be cleaned and washed with water, then chopped into thin strips. Add to the pan, mix.
5. Buckwheat carefully sort and wash with water. When the carrots are slightly stewed, put buckwheat to the vegetables. Do not forget to stir periodically.
6. Pour tomato juice and water into the pan. Add peeled and chopped garlic. Cover with a lid, continue to simmer over low heat for twenty-five minutes.
7. Serve finished portion. It goes well with fresh vegetable salad.
Cooking buckwheat porridge with vegetables and chicken in a pan takes a little time. This recipe will allow you to quickly prepare a tasty and healthy dish. Enjoy your meal!