Millet and pea porridge are very nutritious, valuable and beneficial to the health of the human body. Most people are accustomed to seeing these porridges as a side dish or a full dish, but few know that they can be combined and cooked a combined dish. Such porridge not only has more interesting taste, but also provides the body with a larger portion of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, useful and nutrients.
Pea-millet porridge can be prepared with the addition of various ingredients. If you wish, you can add to it a variety of vegetables, spices, herbs. The recipe for such porridge, which also includes a small amount of roasted minced meat, is very popular.
By including such a dish in your diet, you can significantly improve your body. Pea porridge is a healthy dietary dish rich in starch, vegetable protein, dietary fiber, and vitamins. It is a low-calorie dish. One hundred grams of the finished product contains 90 kcal. Such a porridge is an integral part of sports, medical and diet food. It has a positive effect on the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, blood vessels and heart, cleanses the blood, normalizes the microflora and strengthens the immune system.
As for millet porridge, it is a source of vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, fiber. The presence of carotene in the composition of cereals plays a special role. This product cleanses the human body from various slags, toxins, stones, fluids and fats. It has a strengthening effect on the immune system, bones, hair and teeth. Regular use of millet porridge makes the skin smooth and supple. Carries out the prevention of cardiovascular diseases. In order not to harm their own health, one should not abuse such dishes. The ideal option is to use such cereals no more than twice a week. If you want to cook pea porridge without millet, cook pea porridge with carrots and onions.
To prepare a combined dish using a special recipe, you need to prepare the following ingredients:
|Chicken breast||250 grams|
|Salt, pepper, spices||to taste|
|Vegetable oil for frying||40 ml|
Phased cooking with the provision of detailed photos of the culinary process:
1) Measure out the amount of peeled peas you need.
2) Pour it into a fine sieve and rinse thoroughly under running water.
3) Take a convenient pot with a thick bottom, send it to the stove, pour in water and bring to a boil. After that, pour in the washed cereal and cook over low heat.
4) In the meantime, you can do millet groats. Go through it, remove the various debris, impurities, rinse well with running water. Add to pot with peas. Stir and continue cooking until tender. Add boiling water if necessary, as millet absorbs various liquids quickly.
5) While the porridge is boiling, get some dressing. Peel the onion, finely chop.
6) Put the pan on the stove. Pour in vegetable oil, warm carefully and put onions. Fry until golden brown, stirring constantly, so that it does not burn. Do not forget to stir porridge.
7) Then take the chicken breast, wash and cut into small pieces. Add to the onion, fry for twenty minutes until cooked. Do not forget to salt, pepper and add your favorite spices.
8) Add cooked porridge to the pan and mix. Let it stand for about ten minutes and serve in portions. Cooked according to this recipe porridge turns fragrant and tasty.
You'll love it even more. millet porridge recipe on the water.
Find out also how to cook pea porridge in a slow cooker.